The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

So, I was reading an article on the physics of FIFA 14 and was wondering if any of y'all have it and noticed a difference in the way the ball moves?

It does make a notable difference this "Real ball physics" especially with this "Pure Shot". Shooting has completely changed, the ball will swerve and dip and it just makes for a more realistic experience. Aside from the shooting though, I havent noticed much difference with ball movements.

Thanks! I was wondering. The Magnus affect would have the biggest impact when the ball is airborne as it is caused by the spin and air resistance. So it makes sense that it is the shooting that is when you see it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

@KevinAshburner, You need permission from Jim to advertise here as it's his site. Posts hidden.

sorry CHOULO19 my apologies.I wasn't trying to promote or advertise this and anything I just wanted Chelsea FC fans from here to view and join the group if they wanted to. It's not my group and I just got the joined group request accepted from the group admin from that Facebook group less than 24 hours ago.sorry just delete the post and it's hard not to know what website exactly to post or not.

Hey if you could keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers, I would be grateful. He is in hospital with a collapsed lung and pneumonia. He has emphysema and COPD which is the underlying cause. <br />I am very worried and just beside myself that I cannot get there.

Hey if you could keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers, I would be grateful. He is in hospital with a collapsed lung and pneumonia. He has emphysema and COPD which is the underlying cause. <br />I am very worried and just beside myself that I cannot get there.

So sorry to hear that, Kerry :( My thoughts with you and your father. Stay strong.

Will do. Hoping for the best

Hey if you could keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers, I would be grateful. He is in hospital with a collapsed lung and pneumonia. He has emphysema and COPD which is the underlying cause.

I am very worried and just beside myself that I cannot get there.

I wish you strength, Kerry.

Your father will get through it. Stay strong Kerry!

Thanks everyone. My sister said dad was grumpy and doing better when she saw him which is good news. However he is still not out of danger until the pneumonia is gone. <br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks everyone. My sister said dad was grumpy and doing better when she saw him which is good news. However he is still not out of danger until the pneumonia is gone. <br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Glad to hear that. Hope he gets better soon :)

OMG I can understand how he is ,, and how you feel .. My wife worries every morning when I need to clear out my lungs .

Years of smoking takes its toll .. Too late for some of us ,, tho im 2 years smoke free ,, A warning to others ,

My thoughts with you and your family Kerry ...

Hey if you could keep my dad in your thoughts and prayers, I would be grateful. He is in hospital with a collapsed lung and pneumonia. He has emphysema and COPD which is the underlying cause.

I am very worried and just beside myself that I cannot get there.

OMG I can understand how he is ,, and how you feel .. My wife worries every morning when I need to clear out my lungs .

Years of smoking takes its toll .. Too late for some of us ,, tho im 2 years smoke free ,, A warning to others ,

My thoughts with you and your family Kerry ...

Thanks, Ron. At least you quit! That was something my dad has never been able to do. I am proud of you for quitting! ((hugs))

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD