The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I have a lot of relatives who live abroad and almost all of them eventually come back to do just that.

My parents plan on doing the same. One would think they have got used to just living here...

You can get used to living some where but it still is not home. :) plus my dad's health is not the best, it is hard knowing if something happens I probably could not get home in time.

It has been fun but I am ready to get back to reality!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My parents plan on doing the same. One would think they have got used to just living here...

My parents decided to leave life in a beautiful village in Switzerland to return to a war-torn Lebanon when I was born. They say I would only understand their decision if I eve live abroad.

Fuck, I miss the times The Pub would have 10+ pages a day of stuff!

I miss the old days and the old pub gang...

Speaking of which, I've played some Civ5 lately, but it sorta got boring really fast. It feels so repetitive after a dozen of games. Any tips?

Speaking of which, I've played some Civ5 lately, but it sorta got boring really fast. It feels so repetitive after a dozen of games. Any tips?

Hmm, what settings did you play and how far have you got before it got bored? Because depending on the settings, maps and which civilization you picked, it can get pretty monotonous!

To be honest, the very first time I played I hated it. But after giving it a couple more tries, I really picked the hang of it...

Btw, whats your Steam profile?

A good tip is to play another game. Or just download mods. The modding community is decent from what I can tell.

I always found Civ to be boring in comparison to games like Total War.

@Dion, Also, I'm sure that rmpr will agree with me. Buy Super Meat Boy. You totally won't get mad with frustration.

Fuck, I miss the times The Pub would have 10+ pages a day of stuff!

I miss the old days and the old pub gang...

We will have to bring it back then, cheif. :philjones