The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Who said you can't do that in here also? :P

In Brasil they are so indiscreet that they don't even waited for you to ask them. They start already telling you that for 350 reais you don't have to go through the process...

Yeah, but the problem here is that it is the only way. You won't pass if you don't bribe the guy. It's a sad reality.

Here you either have to read Chinese or decipher the Chinglish on the English version! They have traffic rules and lanes that I have never seen else where. I will leave the driving to Bao for the few Months we have left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Here you either have to read Chinese or decipher the Chinglish on the English version! They have traffic rules and lanes that I have never seen else where. I will leave the driving to Bao for the few Months we have left.

Oh, you're leaving China in a few months, Kerry? Are you going back to the states?

Oh, you're leaving China in a few months, Kerry? Are you going back to the states?

YES!!!! I am headed back to Memphis! My husband has been promoted and that means he needs to go back to corporate. We will stay until Nathan goes to Tanzania on his Global Classroom trip and MacKenzie has competed in the tournament in Bangkok and finished the school play. :)

YES!!!! I am headed back to Memphis! My husband has been promoted and that means he needs to go back to corporate. We will stay until Nathan goes to Tanzania on his Global Classroom trip and MacKenzie has competed in the tournament in Bangkok and finished the school play. :)

Aha! The Memphis Belle is back in town then :lol:

Aha! The Memphis Belle is back in town then :lol:

Yes, sir! Most people think the Blues in blueschick is for the Memphis Blues music

That's great! Congrats. You sound very happy about it :)

That's great! Congrats. You sound very happy about it :)

Thanks! We are, but we will miss Shanghai! It has been an interesting few years, but it is time to be closer to family.

Thanks! We are, but we will miss Shanghai! It has been an interesting few years, but it is time to be closer to family.

I have a lot of relatives who live abroad and almost all of them eventually come back to do just that.

You used one of my memes I once posted a Loooooong time ago :-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1389473519.700419.jpg

I only learn from the best :Goober:

That you do ..... My only true padawan... It IS you, Bernardo!!

orly.gif

Ps: I love you, mate!