The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

First tine I'm early for an exam.

But as usual I'm hungover as fuck, fucked on caffeine and I need to take a shit. Every single exam.

I wonder of its a part of my personality to not give a fuck about things...

Stop getting drunk the day before your exam?

What do you guys think of this car? Would it bring fear into your heart if it was tailgating you??

A Rogue, right? I had the bigger version, the Murano, before we moved and absolutely loved it. Handles great, I liked the way things were on the inside (gauges, radio, etc). It had leg room for passengers which when you have two people over 6 foot is a must! Plus, I occasionally had to haul around football players and gear so again having room was great and why we needed the bigger one!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This one!Nissan-Juke-R_Concept_2011_01.jpg

Sadly that model isn't offered here.. :readthemessage:

We have a smart car, thats a car to draw fear in your mind, lol

Uh...yea...a smart car brings fear.....fear that the people in front of you driving it will shut down any moment :P

A Rogue, right? I had the bigger version, the Murano, before we moved and absolutely loved it. Handles great, I liked the way things were on the inside (gauges, radio, etc). It had leg room for passengers which when you have two people over 6 foot is a must! Plus, I occasionally had to haul around football players and gear so again having room was great and why we needed the bigger one! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's called the Juke over here. We have the Murano but it is pretty expensive. Way above my pay grade -_-:( for now. Awesome! Thanks for the review

Well, it is more of a family car and in a very different stage of life! :) Today is my 19th wedding anniversary! (Scary since some of our members are not that old!) Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Wishing many many more in the future

Well, it is more of a family car and in a very different stage of life! :) Today is my 19th wedding anniversary! (Scary since some of our members are not that old!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Happy Anniversary xxxx