The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

it was sort of a spicy lamb stew ..... I have no idea what it was. But i like stews ... spicy one a lot. And Im a great cook. I would fight @Bluefire to the death in a kitchen.

Oh baby, you have no idea how I fight for a kitchen, be prepared to have your manly parts threatened with a knife if I must

I'd pay to watch that! :P

The question is who will you cheer for?

HEY TOM, VAI TOMAR NO CÚ...

Hey Rapha, everything okay there, sweetie? So much anger - I understand most people want to say that to Tom most time, but you're so sweet, love.

Let me know when you're over, we should have a TC meet-up!

I'll even bring my Banhammer!

Can I join? I'm definitely going to England next year. 100% sure, but it may be during the off season (I want to watch Wimbledon next year) <_<

But all good things in time (I'm sure that's not the expression, but if you guys can understand me, that's okay) and I'll be living in London at some point of my life.

So after resisting her urge of changing her profile picture every single day for so many days, @, finally gave in. :D

I was tired of that one. I miss being a blond sometimes, so I'll relive that with my avatar. The ends of my hair is still blondish but I'm enjoying being a redhead too much. It matches my personality!

Anyway, the picture changed, but not the status, so the capture continued :P

Shut up, dont even try to overrun MY meet-up. The cool people are already invited... :ph34r:

Alex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tom any day of the week, mate

Let me know when you're over, we should have a TC meet-up!

I'll even bring my Banhammer!

Shut up, dont even try to overrun MY meet-up. The cool people are already invited... :ph34r:

Ok dudes ... I have a go for 8 february. I wonder how many we can assemble ...

TC gorefest !!!! Lets all go to the Rhinoclub afterwards. My favorite place!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Oh baby, you have no idea how I fight for a kitchen, be prepared to have your manly parts threatened with a knife if I must

I'd pay to watch that! :P

The question is who will you cheer for?

Hey Rapha, everything okay there, sweetie? So much anger - I understand most people want to say that to Tom most time, but you're so sweet, love.

Alex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tom any day of the week, mate

You are now so eliminated from my friend zone. Traitor.

Alex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tom any day of the week, mate You are now so eliminated from my friend zone. Traitor. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i-love-you.jpg

I'm too lazy to check the German, but the meme must be because German is the Ballack's of the languages. Even when it's about something soft it makes you feel like he's going to rip your soul out of you. But if it's not clear enough, I love you, and I even said in all honesty you were the second hottest guy in the site. Don't be a crying baby! Can't stroke your huge ego too much.

Alex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tom any day of the week, mate You are now so eliminated from my friend zone. Traitor. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm too lazy to check the German, but the meme must be because German is the Ballack's of the languages. Even when it's about something soft it makes you feel like he's going to rip your soul out of you. But if it's not clear enough, I love you, and I even said in all honesty you were the second hottest guy in the site. Don't be a crying baby! Can't stroke your cock enough.

I fixed it for you.

i-love-you.jpg

I'm too lazy to check the German, but the meme must be because German is the Ballack's of the languages. Even when it's about something soft it makes you feel like he's going to rip your soul out of you. But if it's not clear enough, I love you, and I even said in all honesty you were the second hottest guy in the site. Don't be a crying baby! Can't stroke your huge ego too much.

sdpqfy.jpg

there! corrected just fine.

there! corrected just fine.

post-6387-137217577386_thumb.jpg

Doctor? All good or just a regular check up?

Otolaryngologist - I'll have some surgery to do in a few months and I have to pass through all those docs to have them to evaluate me and release me for the surgery.

Also, I'm not hearing that well, so I might ask him to check it. And I want to fix my nose, so I might see that one too - although I can't operate my nose before this other surgery...