The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Sure not. I know you're not the type to bother storing pics from random Lebanese girls. Only storing hot ones is fine by me, not judging, you can send them right now :rolleyes:

Haha

Just google "Haifa Wehbe". Everyone else is just a clone of her! :P

and @Rmpr I mean it.

I was just saying to Nour that I don't do gratuitous flattery.

You're the sweetest guy among the Brazucas I know here - Dion doesn't show much about himself, so he's just some cool guy with a stylish avatar that looks like a cheery Oscar.

And I'll tell you what. I have some theory that a man looks his best when he's about 25 (about when the looks mature and the changes stop for a while - until the aging process starts about 35) and my dear you'll steal some hearts then, you're already the cutest now ;)

WOW. Pretty much every girl is as hot as that? You guys have it easy.

Except when there are a million of her walking around, she completely losses the appeal, to me at least. I find my self attracted to girls that don't look like that.

Rapha is the sweetest, sorry

Dion is my fave because I like nice people

hahahahaha

and @Rmpr I mean it.

You're the sweetest guy among the Brazucas I know here - Dion doesn't show much about himself, so he's just some cool guy with a stylish avatar that looks like a cheery Oscar.

And I'll tell you what. I have some theory that a man looks his best when he's about 25 (about when the looks mature and the changes stop for a while - until the aging process starts about 35) and my dear you'll steal some hearts then, you're already the cutest now ;)

According to this: "zenith > marry me > my ovaries *explosion* > God help me > hot as heck > hot > pretty > cute > sweet > looking good > fine > okay > nice >" Rmpr is a whole 4 divisions above me. You told me all those sweet stuff just to take me to bed and now you dispose of me just like thrash?! I'm feeling so used right now :cry:

proudly. You had no idea what the 80's were and trust me, they were the best!

Are you kidding? I'm practically living in the 80s now in terms of music taste, political/social views (probably older)..etc

I really need to go to bed. It's 2:30 am already. Good night/morning/day/afternoon :yawn::wave:

Are you kidding? I'm practically living in the 80s now in terms of music taste, political/social views (probably older)..etc

I really need to go to bed. It's 2:30 am already. Good night/morning/day/afternoon :yawn::wave:

Night, Choo Choo.

According to this: "zenith > marry me > my ovaries *explosion* > God help me > hot as heck > hot > pretty > cute > sweet > looking good > fine > okay > nice >" Rmpr is a whole 4 divisions above me. You told me all those sweet stuff just to take me to bed and now you dispose of me like thrash?! I'm feeling so used right now :cry:

Hey, I'm not disposing you like trash. I'm just saying he'll look great when he's 25, that he already looks cute now.

You on the other hand continues to be my fave Brazilian as I like nice people. What's wrong with that?

The only pic of you I've ever seen you were drunk as a skunk hugging some crazy guy and your eyes were closed and I think you were in a different dimension. What can I say? niiiiiiiice

:P

I can like you better and think he's cuter, can't I? Also I'm ship you with girls that will make you happy, you're sort of a brother and although my own brother is hot as heck, I avoid to think of him like that... for obvious reasons, so the same applies to you?

I lived the 80's though, I'm not practically living it :P

night, sweetie and thanks, although I'm not as nearly hot as the girl you mentioned. but I believe you :P

and @Rmpr I mean it.

:wub:

Hey, I'm not disposing you like trash. I'm just saying he'll look great when he's 25, that he already looks cute now.

You on the other hand continues to be my fave Brazilian as I like nice people. What's wrong with that?

The only pic of you I've ever seen you were drunk as a skunk hugging some crazy guy and your eyes were closed and I think you were in a different dimension. What can I say? niiiiiiiice

:P

I can like you better and think he's cuter, can't I? Also I'm ship you with girls that will make you happy, you're sort of a BROTHER and although my own brother is hot as heck, I avoid to think of him like that... for obvious reasons, so the same applies to you?

I lived the 80's whole, I'm not practically living it :P

night, sweetie and thanks, although I'm not as nearly hot as the girl you mentioned. but I believe you :P

brotherzoned_o_1123815.jpg

brotherzoned_o_1123815.jpg

come now, the first conversation we ever had was about you and a girl you were in love with. That makes brotherzone automatically, doesn't it?

ps.: the moment you open MSN and it doesn't exist anymore and you have to move to Skype. That's how long I haven't used my MSN account :P actually much longer as I stopped using way before hotmail started sending me messages to migrate to Skype. Nearly a year I'd say

come now, the first conversation we ever had was about you and a girl you were in love with. That makes brotherzone automatically, doesn't it?

ps.: the moment you open MSN and it doesn't exist anymore and you have to move to Skype. That's how long I haven't used my MSN account :P actually much longer as I stopped using way before hotmail started sending me messages to migrate to Skype. Nearly a year I'd say

Does it? You should have fought for me, don't give up so easily, hon.