The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

don't make an amateur mistake. @ is the perceived power here (imo) not Jim. Alex owes the place (perception is everything love).

Did I mention at first I thought Jim was a bot? I'm such a failure!!!!!!

I've seen the Adam Sandler jokes around. I remember you now. You know the reference: zenith > marry me > my ovaries *explosion* > God help me > hot as heck > hot > pretty > cute > sweet > looking good > fine > okay > nice > ...

You're just in the cute category, as far as I can remember ;)

I still think @Jim is a bot...or an alien! :ph34r:

Wait till you see the new home page. That cannot have been made by a normal human! :P

I've honestly never received that compliment before (not that I remember, anyway). But it's not that I try to look 'hot'. My motto is if someone can't bother to get to know my personality before they form an opinion about me then he/she is probably not someone I want to impress.

I still think @Jim is a bot...or an alien! :ph34r:

Wait till you see the new home page. That cannot have been made by a normal human! :P

I've honestly never received that compliment before (not that I remember, anyway). But it's not that I try to look 'hot'. My motto is if someone can't bother to get to know my personality before they form an opinion about me then he/she is probably not someone I want to impress.

and you couldn't have done a better impression on me - and that doesn't even take into account Tom's recommendation of you. I found out pretty quickly how sweet you are :)

For Brazilian standards I'm okay looking at most. I should move somewhere girls are less hot. Too many hot-as-heck girls here. At least in the cities I lived. People told me in other regions it isn't that competitive.

nice is a nice way to say... hmm... yeah... not my type, but not too bad?

at least for me :dunno:

nice is the typical word you use when you don't have anything else to say. Unless you say looking nice there (then it's the equivalent of looking good). But if someone tells you're nice? Well that's not a compliment. Or you post a pic and the comment you have is nice. Or you get ready for a date and the compliment you get is nice.

Depends on the intonation I guess.

You're not making it any better, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

nice is a nice way to say... hmm... yeah... not my type, but not too bad?

at least for me :dunno:

nice is the typical word you use when you don't have anything else to say. Unless you say looking nice there (then it's the equivalent of looking good). But if someone tells you're nice? Well that's not a compliment. Or you post a pic and the comment you have is nice. Or you get ready for a date and the compliment you get is nice.

Depends on the intonation I guess.

I agree!! If someone posts a comment with the word nice and exclamation marks that's above the normal nice and can be seen as a compliment imo. Yes the intonation of the nice matters a great deal.

You're not making it any better, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I wasn't attempting to.

AS I said it depends on the intonation, but overall I say nice when I don't have anything nicer to say, hahahaha

kill me now. Did I ever say you were nice?

I agree!! If someone posts a comment with the word nice and exclamation marks that's above the normal nice and can be seen as a compliment imo. Yes the intonation of the nice matters a great deal.

I'm going to check for exclamation marks when you said I was nice right now!

:Goober:

and you couldn't have done a better impression on me - and that doesn't even take into account Tom's recommendation of you. I found out pretty quickly how sweet you are :)

For Brazilian standards I'm okay looking at most. I should move somewhere girls are less hot. Too many hot-as-heck girls here. At least in the cities I lived. People told me in other regions it isn't that competitive.

Come to Lebanon. Everyone else keep saying that we have the hottest girls in the world but to me 95% of them look the same!

I feel insulted...

Well he invited me over and you didn't! :P

Come to Lebanon. Everyone else keep saying that we have the hottest girls in the world but to me 95% of them look the same!

Well he invited me over and you didn't! :P

PICS, I WANT PICS!

You think I just have pics of random Lebanese girls on my PC?! :lol:

Who do you think I am? @?! :P

Sure not. I know you're not the type to bother storing pics from random Lebanese girls. Only storing hot ones is fine by me, not judging, you can send them right now :rolleyes: