The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Originally a double post. Now I'll use this to post something.

How is University of Nottinghamshire ?

University of Nottingham?

It's a good university. One of the better ones in the UK. Nearly went there myself but opted with University of Birmingham.

What are you planning to do there?

Can anyone explain why Kojo/Sloth got banned?

Im pretty sure it was for the "Mourinho is gay." post in the JM thread. I haven't seen any other posts from him today besides him countering TMO's long post on JM and even his response to that was fine.

Alex

Ryan - Sting - Milan - Strike

Choulo - BlueArmy

Peace - Dion - Rmpr

Spike

Manager: BluesMaster

Physio: BluesChick

:D

So basically...

Ryan is Azpi with a rapist face and Choulo represents Mikel. That'll sure protect the back 4 very well...

And c'mon Raphael, you on the LW as Hazard. You're no him. You're Benayoun!

And why am I the manager?? :carlo:

Im pretty sure it was for the "Mourinho is gay." post in the JM thread. I haven't seen any other posts from him today besides him countering TMO's long post on JM and even his response to that was fine.

What the hell? Surely it can't be because of that?

I think people deserve to know what happened at least? Can one of the mods/admins confirm what exactly happened?

What the hell? Surely it can't be because of that?

I think people deserve to know what happened at least? Can one of the mods/admins confirm what exactly happened?

I know,, but i've been looking forever and can't find any other posts he has made today apart from those two.

So basically...

Ryan is Azpi with a rapist face and Choulo represents Mikel. That'll sure protect the back 4 very well...

I am a more Scottish, crazier, more talented version of Azpi. Honestly though I could play anywhere, utility man, RB, CB, RM, CM, CF, CAM, LM...... you name it I can play there bar GK.

If you play beides me .... I will captain you mate :Goober:

We play that defence shit the belgian way!

Play it the fucking Scottish way, the "you knock it past me and I'm booting off half your shin and keeping it as a trophy" way. But with a touch of Belgian flair and we kick their shin in a specific way that it looks like we kicked the ball and someone from the crowd just randomly threw their shin at someone.

I am a more Scottish, crazier, more talented version of Azpi. Honestly though I could play anywhere, utility man, RB, CB, RM, CM, CF, CAM, LM...... you name it I can play there bar GK.

You really are Azpi. He also said he can play anywhere.

And you are just like Raphael, rating yourself so highly. Shameless self promotion! :P

So basically...

I am white Neymar! ;)

You really are Azpi. He also said he can play anywhere.

And you are just like Raphael, rating yourself so highly. Shameless self promotion! :P

I didn't say I was good in any specific position. I just fancy myself as a bit of an all rounder, I think I'm capable of playing multiple roles ;)