The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I don't even get on the bench.

Wow. Really hurtful, always last to get picked. :(

Anti-England Pub Team

edit: you do get on the bench. You and Alex and any other Englishman. Sit on the bench and shout British insults at the ref when necessary.

Anti-England Pub Team

I don't want to be on your stupid team anyway :D

I'll create my own team, and ill play everywhere. :P

EDIT: Its Racism! Wait til Alex heres of this. You even let the scottish lads on the team. :D

I don't want to be on your stupid team anyway :D

I'll create my own team, and ill play everywhere. :P

EDIT: Its Racism! Wait til Alex heres of this. You even let the scottish lads on the team. :D

it's not racism when Englishmen are mediocre :P

Who? :dunno:

Besides, you're just an overrated wanker like most English players :P

On another note, did you know it's extremely hard to study while watching Tennis?!

the equivalent of a Governorate? in Lebanon I suppose. I was offered a trial at Fulham when I was 13 but I cba. Yep I'm just an overrated wanker :cry:

and yes I saw that tweet earlier. Do you know how hard it is to do photography homework while having TalkChelsea open :P

I have Azpi as my avatar. I have "Right-Back" under my avatar. I think that is enough reason to make me Right Back over Ryan :D

But Ryan is scotish, is not wise to move him to the left side of the field, unless you want to play with 10 men! :Goober:

the equivalent of a Governorate? in Lebanon I suppose. I was offered a trial at Fulham when I was 13 but I cba. Yep I'm just an overrated wanker :cry:

and yes I saw that tweet earlier. Do you know how hard it is to do photography homework while having TalkChelsea open :P

Photography homework? Really?! <_<

I have 10 chapters of power electronics to study in 4 days! :angry: