The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

We can make a really good pub team. Rmpr and Dion - the Brazilian flair, Choulo - The deep-lying playmaker - the man pulling the strings, RyanDavidson and Leif - the speedy Scottish Wingers, Spike - the arrogant Aussie goal-machine, Stingray - the funny Belgian to lighten the mood when Spike goes for Ryan's throat after he overhit a cross, Ankit and Jai- Probably the best players in Indian history, BluesChick's daughter - the unbeatable GK,

JayBlues - the manager and BluesChick, Francozola, whatthemata and DJames - a world class team of physios.

That's a world-beater pub team

It seems to me Dion and I will have to do all the work!

Also, I wonder why you didnt include any English member. Are you dismissing their incredible talent? :Goober:

We can make a really good pub team. Rmpr and Dion - the Brazilian flair, Choulo - The deep-lying playmaker - the man pulling the strings, RyanDavidson and Leif - the speedy Scottish Wingers, Spike - the arrogant Aussie goal-machine, Stingray - the funny Belgian to lighten the mood when Spike goes for Ryan's throat after he overhit a cross, Ankit and Jai- Probably the best players in Indian history, BluesChick's daughter - the unbeatable GK,

JayBlues - the manager and BluesChick, Francozola, whatthemata and DJames - a world class team of physios.

BTW i can totally imagine Spike going for Ryan's throat for a bad cross! :D

What? Don't be modest, man! Put yourself instead of me, i will be the one sitting on bench and poking the opponent's coach in the eye.

You have put all the ladies except BluesChick's daughter out of the playing 11. You don't think they are good enough to play with the boys? Ooohh, you just made a grave mistake,brother! :P

You notice I put only 10 players there :Goober:

I believe whathemata and DJames both play but not sure what positions :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Fine. whatthemata and DJames are player physios. Even better now

It seems to me Dion and I will have to do all the work!

Also, I wonder why you didnt include any English member. Are you dismissing their incredible talent? :Goober:

No mediocre English player. I'm sure JayBlues will try to add some like Alex, Hutcho but that's like ruining a great attack of Aussies, Belgians and Brazilians with James Milner.

Maybe they can warm the bench and shout inappropriate British insults at the ref when needed. Although Ryan and Leif should do a good job of that on the field itself :D

You notice I put only 10 players there :Goober:

Oh, Clever. :D

No mediocre English player. I'm sure JayBlues will try to add some like Alex, Hutcho but that's like ruining a great attack of Aussies, Belgians and Brazilians with James Milner.

Maybe they can warm the bench and shout inappropriate British insults at the ref when needed. Although Ryan and Leif should do a good job of that on the field itself :D

The hammer is coming.

May i just add I was one of the deadliest centre backs in my league here.

Most yellow cards seasons in a row. Also loudmouth captain aka The Knife.

So i wouldnt know about me being the funny peacebringer. That i do in pubs :Goober:

May i just add I was one of the deadliest centre backs in my league here.

Most yellow cards seasons in a row. Also loudmouth captain aka The Knife.

So i wouldnt know about me being the funny peacebringer. That i do in pubs :Goober:

Haha. Good! the team needs defenders when the Brazilians, Scots, Aussies are all flying forward.

Haha. Good! the team needs defenders when the Brazilians, Scots, Aussies are all flying forward.

Lol. Ill keep the back shut. Nobody goes near Blueschicks daughter. I am a man on a mission.

:Goober:

Ps: fair play not guatanteed.

post-6387-0-77984300-1370067960_thumb.jp

Lol. Ill keep the back shut. Nobody goes near Blueschicks daughter. I am a man on a mission.

:Goober:

Ps: fair play not guatanteed.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I'm sure the GK can handle herself. She's the best in China i hear and that's among a billion people but yeah, this team needs defenders.

I don't even get on the bench.

Wow. Really hurtful, always last to get picked. :(

I only over hit my crosses because I don't usually play on the wing! :Goober:

The problem is since Choulo is a Juve fan we'd end up cheating our ways to multiple titles as he'd be bribing folk like Conte and the Juve board does.

Stingray can play on the wing, I am more of a RB as in a sense, if you go past me I will kick your ankle so you go no further.

Good tactic I've learned from my experience of playing on the wing, if you go past someone 9 times out of 10 they will chop you down. Or early in you get clattered at least 2 or 3 times.