The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I would imagine because there were not many African's that were brought over to Southern South America during the Atlantic Slave Trade.

Mind, they're still fucking stupid to act in such a way. I wonder if Suarez and Messi would have the bravery to say that in a room full of George Elokbi's.

I would imagine because there were not many African's that were brought over to Southern South America during the Atlantic Slave Trade.

Mind, they're still fucking stupid to act in such a way. I wonder if Suarez and Messi would have the bravery to say that in a room full of George Elokbi's.

A room full of George Elokbi's.... wow they would destroy Messi or Suarez.... or a room full of Akinfenwa's would be better (if yous know who that is)

I would imagine because there were not many African's that were brought over to Southern South America.

I know for a fact that Argentia's demogrpahics are similar to Australia's; ~90% white/caucasian.

I know for a fact that Argentia's demogrpahics are similar to Australia's; ~90% white/caucasian.

Fucking hell, Spike, you're an encyclopedia. Wiki reckon's Argentina is 98.4% white

In 1996, during a diplomatic trip to the United States, when asked about the Black population of Argentina, President Carlos Menem remarked:

"Black people do not exist in Argentina, Brazil has that problem".[12] [13]

Uruguay is 88% white and 9% African.

Fucking hell, Spike. 98.4% white

Uruguay is 88% white and 9% African.

Told you so. Tevez (and maybe Aguero) is practically an exception. I laughed at the President's quote though. Casual racsim strikes again!

198273.pngLionel-Messi.jpgpablo-aimar_122192.jpg

Since I'm very white my black friends joke around and say things like 'Go back to England' my retort was always 'Argentina is 99% white'. Not the smartest reply but it is better than 'fuck you'.

If you laughed, where was the rep? :(

By black do you mean Indigenous? Surely there aren't any African's in rural Queensland?

Indigenous. I can meet and talk to more Indigenous Australians in one day than you will in your whole life.