The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Just get Nickelodeon then. Late at night in Australia it plays shows like Rocko's Modern Life, Invader Zim, Hey Arnold!, Aaah! Real Monsters, CatDog; it's pure nostalgia and entertainment. But saying that I'm a few years older than you so perhaps you didn't grow up with these shows like I did.

I remember Hey Arnold and CatDog, don't know about the other ones. I still watch Rastamouse on BBC iPlayer on the xbox too, just because it is funny to watch lmao.

Also Capriccioso, moving to Australia is harder said than done mate!!

I remember Hey Arnold and CatDog, don't know about the other ones. I still watch Rastamouse on BBC iPlayer on the xbox too, just because it is funny to watch lmao.

Also Capriccioso, moving to Australia is harder said than done mate!!

I've never heard of Rastamouse. It's easy to move here if you are rich as fuck and the women will like you for your accent. Say that you are Irish (Aussies love the Irish for some reason), the ladies won't know the difference and they will be fawning over you.

I've never heard of Rastamouse. It's easy to move here if you are rich as fuck and the women will like you for your accent. Say that you are Irish (Aussies love the Irish for some reason), the ladies won't know the difference and they will be fawning over you.

I hadn't heard of him until I seen it on iPlayer a while ago hahaha. Once I'm Chelsea manager and have been sacked I will move to Australia and claim to be Irish so I can have lots of ladies fawning over me, making JT jealous. Lol.

This is Ratamouse btw... yes I am sad I know

rastamouse.png

Just get Nickelodeon then. Late at night in Australia it plays shows like Rocko's Modern Life, Invader Zim, Hey Arnold!, Aaah! Real Monsters, CatDog; it's pure nostalgia and entertainment. But saying that I'm a few years older than you so perhaps you didn't grow up with these shows like I did.

The greatest shows! I feel blessed to grow up with these cartoons!

Do you remember agros cartoon connection?

Tom and Jerry lol's at the recent progression of this thread.

Wasn't Tom and Jerry not banned for showing Jerry smoking a cigarette lol or is that just complete bullshit I heard... if it was banned RIP good cartoons :(

The greatest shows! I feel blessed to grow up with these cartoons!

Do you remember agros cartoon connection?

I feintly remember Agro being on in the mornings. I vividly remember Cheez TV though, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Digimon, Dragonball Z, Power Rangers and the little clock in the bottom left of the screen to remind the kids what time it was.

I feintly remember Agro being on in the mornings. I vividly remember Cheez TV though, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Digimon, Dragonball Z, Power Rangers and the little clock in the bottom left of the screen to remind the kids what time it was.

Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Digimon and Dragonball Z were awesome a few years back haha! Well before I started taking a major interest in football that was :Goober:

Agro stopped in like '97 or someshit.

I fucking hated Yu-Gi-Oh and Digimon! Pokemon was awesome before there were more than 151 pokemon!

Drangon ball Z was just in a league of its own

http://www.mirror.co...g-racist-825200

Apparently what Suarez said is a common thing in South South America...looks like casual racism is a part of South South American culture. Who knows? I don't.

Yeah I read that the other day. Apparently though in Uruguay they treat black people like second citizens though...

Only the here-and-know matters and anybody who has actually been to Uruguay will know that black people are treated as second-class citizens.

They rank amongst the poorest of the poor, never on par with the indigenous white population due to their darker skin. Even Uruguay’s flying wingback Álvaro Pereira is rather disgustingly nicknamed ‘el mono’, that is ‘the monkey’ in English.

http://www.inthestands.co.uk/news/is-luis-suarezs-8-game-ban-for-racially-abusing-evra-right.html

Maybe the same as Argentina? Maybe not though.

Yeah I read that the other day. Apparently though in Uruguay they treat black people like second citizens though...

Ahh, just like in most countries. Casual racism is really common in Australia. To the point it's funny.