The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

On another note, this thread is brilliant for post boosting. You can even disguise it as a normal post.

Essien out.

:ph34r:

Hahaha it is. I don't even think Essien will go next year his contract expires 2015... :(

It would be stupid if we didn't sell him now. He still has a huge reputation, and we can just claim his recent poor performance is because he's not yet fully recovered from injury. That way we can con some random European club out of 10 million for him. Then they'll be stuck with him and we can laugh all the way to the bank.

I'm quite sure that he'll be sold actually. RDM has left him out of every single big game since the Man City disgrace. He doesn't even come on as a substitute anymore, which is even more embarrassing. Shows that he provides absolutely nothing.

It would be stupid if we didn't sell him now. He still has a huge reputation, and we can just claim his recent poor performance is because he's not yet fully recovered from injury. That way we can con some random European club out of 10 million for him. Then they'll be stuck with him and we can laugh all the way to the bank.

Juventus were linked a few months back maybe we could offer him to them for Elia in return? Decent winger and he hasn't settled in Italy. We'd get the best deal by far though haha

Capri sun, come back to OTC :(

I prefer Cap or C. Or Art Vandelay (damn you, Steve!)

Anyway, I refuse to come back until I get a better contract. TalkChelsea bought me because they saw that I can post awesome numbers and keep a forum in its death throes alive through sheer weight of numbers, they gave me a shiny member of the month title for my troubles. For me to boost OTC, I would like similar payment.

:Goober:

More seriously I just don't have the time to be posting on too many forums. I'll see if I can make some time in a few weeks.

I prefer Cap or C. Or Art Vandelay (damn you, Steve!)

Anyway, I refuse to come back until I get a better contract. TalkChelsea bought me because they saw that I can post awesome numbers and keep a forum in its death throes alive through sheer weight of numbers, they gave me a shiny member of the month title for my troubles. For me to boost OTC, I would like similar payment.

:Goober:

More seriously I just don't have the time to be posting on too many forums. I'll see if I can make some time in a few weeks.

Cheers mate, I don't think you're worth such a prestigious contract anyway capri sun ;)

Why is late night time/ early morning tv so fucking baddddd

Because most people are asleep at that time. It's kind of pointless airing a show like Game of Thrones or Dexter at 2:00am (repeats notwithstanding).

Or you could just move to Australia it's 1:30pm here. Also it's about 28°C right now in the middle of Autumn.

Because most people are asleep at that time. It's kind of pointless airing a show like Game of Thrones or Dexter at 2:00am (repeats notwithstanding).

True but still stupid things like 90210 and Greek are shit to the finest degree of shittyness.

Or you could just move to Australia it's 1:30pm here. Also it's about 28°C right now in the middle of Autumn.

Frankly Mr. Shankly, I remember when 7mate had repeats of The Soprano's at around 1-2 am :D

True but still stupid things like 90210 and Greek are shit to the finest degree of shittyness.

Like Spike said, move to Australia. Much better weather than rainy Scotland, plus European football typically airs between 11 pm to 6:30 am depending on the kick off time :D

Just get Nickelodeon then. Late at night in Australia it plays shows like Rocko's Modern Life, Invader Zim, Hey Arnold!, Aaah! Real Monsters, CatDog; it's pure nostalgia and entertainment. But saying that I'm a few years older than you so perhaps you didn't grow up with these shows like I did.