The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

If I was on the board.... Kalou would get an 11 year contract so he can retire at 37 in Blue colours :D

Lmfao, I actually want Kalou to get a new deal this summer anyway!

Maybe we should get Roman to get an account on this so we demand certain players come in to the squad next season as he seems to make all the deals.... that would work wouldn't it? Lol

I would enjoy managing though, I love playing FIFA on career mode and FM pretending there more real than they actually are even though full time management would be like 10000 times more difficult with the fact you've got to do much much more than what you do in the video games lmao.

Not according to this guy! He applied for the job of manager at Middlesborough with a FM based resume :lol:

http://sports.yahoo....?urn=sow-325075

HAHAHA OMG!! Anybody got Romans email address? Hahahaha

Middlesborough's reply is just class:

You were of course the outstanding candidate but.... quite frankly we were of the opinion that your tenure with us would have been short lived, as your undoubted talent would result in one of the big European Clubs seeking your services... we consider it a sign of our progress that someone of your status could consider us

:lol:

Just woke up after an 18 hour nap LOL

Yesterday was a bad day so I'm feeling much better after the sleep now

Anyway as there was some discussion about child abuse -- did you guys see that video of the kid being run over by like, 10 or so cars in China in the middle of the street with hundreds of people around and no one bothered to help him/her?

You shittin me?!?!?! Jesus! then i could do a fukin better job than Keane just by playin FIFA!!

I reckon my gran would be a better manager than Steve Kean... I'm glad we didn't get him as Scolari's assistant in 2008 or whatever it was or he would of probably ended up as our manager....

This was the video I was talking about. The baby was run over by the car in China and no one bothered to help. I think he/she died.

Haha I can empathise.. I had an awful headache last night and slept for 13 hours.

Are you in Queensland yet, FZ?

Nope leaving next Tuesday!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait :D

Anyway as there was some discussion about child abuse -- did you guys see that video of the kid being run over by like, 10 or so cars in China in the middle of the street with hundreds of people around and no one bothered to help him/her?

Whaaaaat? that is fucking sick who would video that.... not seen it but I don't want to by the sounds of it...

well I watched it there despite saying I didn't want to see it and that is a disgrace... you'd think the people videoing it would do something humane and try and go help the child..

Whaaaaat? that is fucking sick who would video that.... not seen it but I don't want to by the sounds of it...

Posted it above. It's from a security camera I think. It caused a huge storm in Asia when it happened