The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

At the University of Queensland they offer:

Chinse (They don't specify whether it's Mandarin or Cantonese)

French

German

Indoenesian

Japanese

Korean

Russian

Spanish

Classical Languages ( Latin, Ancient Greek)

Which should I learn? I'm leaning towards French or Spanish.

Very similar...biggest difference (what I've concluded, personally) is that Spanish words are pronounced exactly how they are written and French words are pronounced nothing like they are written.

GET OUT OF THE PUB SLOTH.

Anyway, I'm doing my uni timetable at the moment and it's looking a right shambles. 2-3 hours a day across 5 days :doh:

FUCKING SHUT UP! FFS.

And oh my god who has seen that Child Abuse video trending over facebook?, fucking disgusting, never seen anything like that in all my life, some women slapping fuck out of a baby whilest it's crying it's eyes out, just makes you want to cry. But it gets you real protective especially after i've just seen my little niece... so horrible to watch.

FUCKING SHUT UP! FFS.

And oh my god who has seen that Child Abuse video trending over facebook?, fucking disgusting, never seen anything like that in all my life, some women slapping fuck out of a baby whilest it's crying it's eyes out, just makes you want to cry. But it gets you real protective especially after i've just seen my little niece... so horrible to watch.

I've seen it, makes me furious every time. I work with infants and children from ages two to five and while they're a pain in the ass, how could you hit one? And your own baby FFS.

I've seen it, makes me furious every time. I work with infants and children from ages two to five and while they're a pain in the ass, how could you hit one? And your own baby FFS.

Is it definitely her own baby?, well even if it isn't she's still a fucking sick bastard. But it seems like it's normal over there, or at least in that household like theres a kid just stood there not even bothered... not even raising an eyebrow and someone just filming it at the same time... joke.

Is it definitely her own baby?, well even if it isn't she's still a fucking sick bastard. But it seems like it's normal over there, or at least in that household like theres a kid just stood there not even bothered... not even raising an eyebrow and someone just filming it at the same time... joke.

I just assumed, you're right it might not be. But still, how can you hit something so defenseless?

Sick fucks. Child abuse makes me fucking rage.

I just assumed, you're right it might not be. But still, how can you hit something so defenseless?

It's awful but i am happy its been shared about, it's stuff like this what will make people do something about it. We all know stuff like this goes on around the world, we know you get pedophiles going to thailand the sick fucks. But when you see it with your own eyes it's totally different and makes you determined to do something about it, i know i'll remember this video and whenever i can i will donate to that charity. And i will at least do something about it from now on.

Tbh I hate the fact I've got a few more exams in the next 2 weeks and that my study leave is going to end soon sadly :( . Cba with my exams but I need to pass them. Was thinking on actually leaving school and, as mad as this sounds, doing the UEFA coaching things at Largs in Glasgow.... crazy yep.

Tbh I hate the fact I've got a few more exams in the next 2 weeks and that my study leave is going to end soon sadly :( . Cba with my exams but I need to pass them. Was thinking on actually leaving school and, as mad as this sounds, doing the UEFA coaching things at Largs in Glasgow.... crazy yep.

hey who know maybe you could manage chelsea if you try and get the sack after giving us our first ever treble!! hahaha

hey who know maybe you could manage chelsea if you try and get the sack after giving us our first ever treble!! hahaha

Hahahaha I actually want to try and maybe coach Chelsea, unlikely but still I would be fucking delighted! As long as I don't get sacked 9 months in anyway... well no because I'd be stinkin rich from the pay offs....

Hahahaha I actually want to try and maybe coach Chelsea, unlikely but still I would be fucking delighted! As long as I don't get sacked 9 months in anyway... well no because I'd be stinkin rich from the pay offs....

:D i always dream of becoming a football manager but my strenghts are in maths and to a degree in football witch is why i would love to become a football director and run a club only thing is i dont know where to look or how to get in. I know iim young but it would help if i knew what colleges to go to or what what course you would have to take.

:D i always dream of becoming a football manager but my strenghts are in maths and to a degree in football witch is why i would love to become a football director and run a club only thing is i dont know where to look or how to get in. I know iim young but it would help if i knew what colleges to go to or what what course you would have to take.

I'm young too, in fact I don't even know if I'm old enough to take the courses.... and I would be lying if I didn't say I know about the Largs place because of Villas-Boas arriving here at Chelsea... in fact if he hadn't managed here I'd have no idea :Goober:

I would enjoy managing though, I love playing FIFA on career mode and FM pretending there more real than they actually are even though full time management would be like 10000 times more difficult with the fact you've got to do much much more than what you do in the video games lmao.

^ I sound a bit of a crazy idiot there when I'm on about pretending its more real than it actually is but still its true hahahaha

I think we could all do better than the current board, well sometimes the board do some things well but others not so well but still they are largely at fault for a lot of things! Imagine though if users on TC were the board.... would be insane hahaha