The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I said I don't want to drink it straight but thaks for the input. :D

I've abstained from alcohol for about 10 days. One of the last things I remember that night was doing shots with a Geordie.

What happened to abstaining from alcohol?

It's the FA Cup final, I need to have a drink to celebrate! Besides I want to abstain from binging not drinking altogether.

Ah I see. Personally, I prefer a couple of beers with football matches, I need to keep focused to notice how bosingwa is costing us the cup! :P

Why don't you try my soda water suggestion?

:(

We have two bottles of soda water in the fridge but that will be my last resort as I'm not a fan of soda water. I will more than likely drink that though.

Ah I see. Personally, I prefer a couple of beers with football matches, I need to keep focused to notice how bosingwa is costing us the cup! :P

Out of beer. It is a choice between absinthe, whiskey and rum. Absinthe is too strong, the rum is Bundaberg (I hate that stuff), so whisky it is.

Here's something fun you can do. Take a raw shot of whiskey every time we score.

Oh wait, I forgot you wanted to avoid bingeing :Goober:

Haha, cute.

ZOOEY DESCHANEL IS ON THE TV! I LOVE HER SO MUCH! I want to marry a girl like her. :wub:

Haha, cute.

ZOOEY DESCHANEL IS ON THE TV! I LOVE HER SO MUCH! I want to marry a girl like her. :wub:

Haha, cute.

I'm more of a Hayley McQueen-style enormous jugs guy. But whatever floats your boat.

I'm more of a Hayley McQueen-style enormous jugs guy. But whatever floats your boat.

I don't like blondes very much. I hate it when people say that Deschanel looks like Katy Perry. Deschanel is much prettier and much more cultured than that flamboyant whore.

At the risk of sounding too platonic, my attraction to a girl is usually related to how much I know and like her personality, I've never had a crush on a celebrity.

That applies to me also. But it is always nice to have some out of reach fantasies.

At the risk of sounding too platonic, my attraction to a girl is usually related to how much I know and like her personality, I've never had a crush on a celebrity.

What about that Eva poster you have across your bed :Goober: or does she not count as a 'celebrity'? :lol:

What about that Eva poster you have across your bed :Goober: or does she not count as a 'celebrity'? :lol:

I watch and re-watch Chelsea matches almost constantly, technically I've seen her enough times to know her very well. :P

In all seriousness I just jumped on the Eva bandwagon. Tbh, I don't think she's very attractive; don't tell anyone!

I watch and re-watch Chelsea matches almost constantly, technically I've seen her enough times to know her very well. :P

In all seriousness I just jumped on the Eva bandwagon. Tbh, I don't think she's very attractive; don't tell anyone!

Gotcha! Initially I didn't understand why people were nuts about her, but I think I get it now.