The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Haha, shiite. Sounds like how a Scot says shit.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Are you trying to get us all killed?!

@CHOULO19, I'm telling you mate, you'll be able to get into Australia even though the Lebanese communites are universally hated. You could try New Zealand, that's a lovely place.

Are you kidding? I saw on Discovery that the Sydney airport wouldn't let a football team in the country because they played in China and their boots had dirt from China on them! I'll probably get burned (literally) by quarantine if I ever go there!

I never really considered Australia for some reason, tbh. It's probably because I've never heard anyone from Lebanon went to Australia just to study. Are your universities good?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Are you trying to get us all killed?!

Are you kidding? I saw on Discovery that the Sydney airport wouldn't let a football team in the country because they played in China and their boots had dirt from China on them! I'll probably get burned (literally) by quarantine if I ever go there!

I never really considered Australia for some reason, tbh. It's probably because I've never heard anyone from Lebanon went to Australia just to study. Are your universities good?

Our customs are the strictest in the world. You'll get in fine if you don't fuck up.

They are alright. I can't complain, well I can, but I won't. I just fucking hate the course I'm in.

The past pages are interesting. The talk about the universities I mean not the man love! I'm seriously considering doing my phd in about a year and a half and the UK is on the top of my list obviously because I already speak English. I already knew that the UK is very pricey but I'm not sure going to country where I don't speak the language and have no one there is the best choice. Thoughts guys?

Look carefully, most PhDs are in English...

There are tons of absolutely incredible Universities in "weird" locations that are cheaper than UK, have better Academic recognition and are 100% in English.

Example? ETH-Zurich and TU-Darmstadt!

Tempted to learn either one of Spanish, Italian, German or Portuguese..... hmmmmmm what one to choose. Or even try learning french again, was forced to do it in school up until third year

Do Spanish. It's a piece of piss

Edit: you said if you could just read Spanish- it is a language where if you can read it you can say it. Every letter is pronounced (with very few exceptions)

Woot aboot for oon Australian? Is Canada good?

I have Australian friends in Toronto. The weather is a fairly big change, but apart from that, things will make a lot of sense to you. English speaking, former English colony. Modern country, big city, etc...Any English-speaking country is just much easier to adapt to (for obvious reasons) but some are harder to adapt to than others. (The US is close to Canada in many ways but also completely different from any other country in others).

Do it, pleeeaaaase!

What's Belgium famous for?

Chocolates and child abuse, and they only invented the chocolates to get to the kids.

I have Australian friends in Toronto. The weather is a fairly big change, but apart from that, things will make a lot of sense to you. English speaking, former English colony. Modern country, big city, etc...Any English-speaking country is just much easier to adapt to (for obvious reasons) but some are harder to adapt to than others. (The US is close to Canada in many ways but also completely different from any other country in others).

All students can study at:

All undergraduate students can study at:

• Bishop's University (Sherbrooke, Quebec) - recommended by the Creative Industries Faculty and the Science and Engineering Faculty (Science).
  • Dalhousie University (Halifax, Nova Scotia) - recommended by the Creative Industries Faculty.
  • Ecole Polytechnique Montreal (Centreville, Quebec) - recommended for engineering and IT (research internship opportunity).

I was thinking Quebec so I could hopefully learn French or something.

What's Belgium famous for?

Chocolates and child abuse, and they only invented the chocolates to get to the kids.

True, true ........... I even have my own basement for storage :Goober:

Ps: out of likes. I would have liked the shit out of your post otherwise :-)

Argentina, Colombia, Ecuador, Uruguay all above you. Must be embarrassing. Practically the worst team in South America! :Goober:

You are just bullying me because I am Romper Stomper now! :cry: