The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

That's not what we think in Britain ;)
I also associate Brazilians with samba. Every time I viewed Rio´s carnival I saw plenty of samba dancers, then.

Anyway, it seems like a pretty slow day on transfers.

The way the World sees Brazil is not wrong, but it only applies to Rio de Janeiro. It is like saying everyone in the USA lives like New Yorkers (eating all those cheap pizzas, going to Central Park and Times Square, using the subway everywhere, etc).

If you go to RJ, you will see all of that shit you find on TV (beach volleyball, beautiful women, very small biquinis, samba, feijoada, etc). However, Brazil is really big and diversified...

Rmpr have you ever had dirty thoughts about dilma?

Enough with the Dilma talk!

She is very uggly, but she is still my president. She is actually doing a good job and her look does not interfere in her duties.

It is funny when we joke once or twice while I am drunk and having fun at the pool, now it is boring....

:clown:

The way the World sees Brazil is not wrong, but it only applies to Rio de Janeiro. It is like saying everyone in the USA lives like New Yorkers (eating all those cheap pizzas, going to Central Park and Times Square, using the subway everywhere, etc).

If you go to RJ, you will see all of that shit you find on TV (beach volleyball, beautiful women, very small biquinis, samba, feijoada, etc). However, Brazil is really big and diversified...

Well then I want to go to Rio de Janerio!

In Brazil in my mind, there are kids on the streets everywhere playing football. :ph34r:

Well then I want to go to Rio de Janerio!

In Brazil in my mind, there are kids on the streets everywhere playing football. :ph34r:

Why do you think everybody wants to go to Rio? :lol:

However, if you want the craziest (aka: easy sex) hot girls and best parties, go to Caldas Country. I went there last year and it was just wild!

About the football thing, it is half true. I still see a lot of kids playing football on small streets. It is ending though, the cities are getting bigger and the kids lose space to cars, violence, etc. When I was in high school, we had to rent a football pitch to be able to play. We shared the amount and played almost every week, ended up costing 4 or 5 bucks to each.

I bet none of them have even visited this country, let alone ask the people who actually live here if they're as happy as they seem to think. :lol:

Lol, funny how this Nordic/Scandinavian drama unveils. In Denmark everyone not capable of getting a job for whatever reason gets economical help from the state, health care is free etc. Basically the same pattern throughout the Scandinavian countries. However we always complain how Norway got the areas in the North Sea containing all the oil fields in a treaty signed by our government, and in school I often hear this sentence: "We should look towards Finland, they are using the same principles as ourselves, the only difference being that theirs are more effective." Don't really know about that one, since most jobs here are pretty well paid!

Regarding Sweden, most Danes hate them. Not particular reason, mainly just because they are Swedes (no offense to any Swedes, just a bit of Scandinavian banter!). However, we can all agree that Sweden has the sexiest girls. Seriously. Lucky bastards. :angry:

Why do you think everybody wants to go to Rio? :lol:

However, if you want the craziest (aka: easy sex) hot girls and best parties, go to Caldas Country. I went there last year and it was just wild!

About the football thing, it is half true. I still see a lot of kids playing football on small streets. It is ending though, the cities are getting bigger and the kids lose space to cars, violence, etc. When I was in high school, we had to rent a football pitch to be able to play. We shared the amount and played almost every week, ended up costing 4 or 5 bucks to each.

I don't everybody wants to go to Rio, I just said I want to. :P It just seems like a lot of fun and it seems like there's an interesting atmosphere there. But I can only judge based on documentaries I have seen etc. I just want to go to South America to be honest.

In reply to the football thing, that sounds more realistic than the idealistic image I had in my head. :lol:

Lol, funny how this Nordic/Scandinavian drama unveils. In Denmark everyone not capable of getting a job for whatever reason gets economical help from the state, health care is free etc. Basically the same pattern throughout the Scandinavian countries. However we always complain how Norway got the areas in the North Sea containing all the oil fields in a treaty signed by our government, and in school I often hear this sentence: "We should look towards Finland, they are using the same principles as ourselves, the only difference being that theirs are more effective." Don't really know about that one, since most jobs here are pretty well paid!

Regarding Sweden, most Danes hate them. Not particular reason, mainly just because they are Swedes (no offense to any Swedes, just a bit of Scandinavian banter!). However, we can all agree that Sweden has the sexiest girls. Seriously. Lucky bastards. :angry:

There's a Dane exchange student living here in my city. She's damn HOT!

That's what I look for in a woman. Someone who is willing to better herself.

HAHAHAHA

I know a place called "Scandalo" in SP that the prostitues must know English because of the international business men that usually go there. The place is fucking expensive though, R$150,00 to get in and R$400-500 per girl you hook up with. Awesome place to party with friends. The funny thing is that I dont ever see a Brazilian going to any room, just foreings.

They are all angels I must say, never seen so many perfection in one place.

HAHAHAHA

I know a place called "Scandalo" in SP that the prostitues must know English because of the international business men that usually go there. The place is fucking expensive though, R$150,00 to get in and R$400-500 per girl you hook up with.

They are all angels I must say, never seen so many perfection in one place.

R$150 = AUD$70

R$400 = AUD$190

CHEAPER THAN AUSTRALIA

R$150 = AUD$70

R$400 = AUD$190

CHEAPER THAN AUSTRALIA

Yes, but you live in a developed country. Things work, people make decent money and you have good public education and healthy systems. Not like Brazil...

The average Brazilian makes R$987,00/month. It would be half of his wage!

I can find a hooker on the street for R$50,00. They will be disgusting, but you will find them.

Yes, but you live in a developed country. Things work, people make decent money and you have good public education and healthy systems. Not like Brazil...

The average Brazilian makes R$987,00/month. It would be half of his wage!

I can find a hooked on the street for R$50,00. They will be disgusting, but you will find them.

Thank god for our superior exchange rate!