The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Loved Big Sam's rant on Arsene today, because he's 100% right.

Allardyce said: "He's a very clever man in terms of influencing referees, officials and everybody in football.

"In saying people are trying to injure players he's trying, through the media, to influence referees."

I've got my accountancy exams coming up in November and I've got a lot of ground to cover with not very much time at hand. Every minute is important and I need to use it to the fullest. So I won't be as regular on here over the next couple of months, will still drop in every other day to keep up but the level of activity will surely go down. Nevertheless, it's only a couple of months. Carefree!

I've got my accountancy exams coming up in November and I've got a lot of ground to cover with not very much time at hand. Every minute is important and I need to use it to the fullest. So I won't be as regular on here over the next couple of months, will still drop in every other day to keep up but the level of activity will surely go down. Nevertheless, it's only a couple of months. Carefree!

good luck Max drop in on match days when you can ...

remember if you pass you can work for chels ...

if you FAIL work for pompey or scumpool

Edited by zolayes

Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce believes his management style would be perfectly suited to the likes of Inter, Real Madrid and Manchester United.

"I'm not suited to Bolton or Blackburn," he said. "I would be more suited to Inter Milan or Real Madrid. It wouldn't be a problem for me to go and manage those clubs because I would win the double or the league every time.

"Give me Manchester United or Chelsea and I would do the same. It wouldn't be a problem.

"It's not where I'm suited to - it's just where I've been for most of the time. It's not a problem to take me into the higher reaches of the Champions League or Premier League and would make my job a lot easier in winning it."

LOL

Sam Allardyce is a delusional idiot. He was handed a big club before (Newcastle) who arent even that big a club, but had potential and weren't in the pickle they were now at the time, and he well and truly fucked that up, so if he honestly believes he could handle the likes of Real, Man U and Chelsea, he's an IDIOT. Even when he's being linked with the England job it confuses and frustrates me.

Pathetic Chelsea-hating from an idiot who goes around calling himself a journalist. His name is Brian Reade.

Something worrying is happening at Chelsea.

Thanks to mega-rich Manchester City's gas-guzzling gazillions we no longer consider them the dirtiest mercenaries on the block.

Thanks to Wayne Rooney and Peter Crouch, we no longer see John Terry and Ashley Cole as the dirtiest love-rats in the gutter.

And with 21 goals scored in their first five games we cannot call them the robotic chess-players of Jose Mourinho's day.

Suddenly they're non-rich, morally acceptable advocates of free-flowing football.

Meaning that if Didier Drogba stops diving and their fans stop picking up plastic flags from under their seats to falsify a Big Night Atmosphere, something remarkable may be about to occur.

The Chelsea Rent Boys may finally be liked.

There. I've said it.

Mirror

Seriously, how is such shit allowed to be printed in a national newspaper?