test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

28,197 posts in this topic

I've got my accountancy exams coming up in November and I've got a lot of ground to cover with not very much time at hand. Every minute is important and I need to use it to the fullest. So I won't be as regular on here over the next couple of months, will still drop in every other day to keep up but the level of activity will surely go down. Nevertheless, it's only a couple of months. Carefree!

I've got my accountancy exams coming up in November and I've got a lot of ground to cover with not very much time at hand. Every minute is important and I need to use it to the fullest. So I won't be as regular on here over the next couple of months, will still drop in every other day to keep up but the level of activity will surely go down. Nevertheless, it's only a couple of months. Carefree!

good luck Max drop in on match days when you can ...

remember if you pass you can work for chels ...

if you FAIL work for pompey or scumpool

Edited by zolayes

I don't really keep track of such things but it should be in one of the Carling Cup games like the draw with Blackburn last year.

Correct, although Drogba came on at half-time.

Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce believes his management style would be perfectly suited to the likes of Inter, Real Madrid and Manchester United.

"I'm not suited to Bolton or Blackburn," he said. "I would be more suited to Inter Milan or Real Madrid. It wouldn't be a problem for me to go and manage those clubs because I would win the double or the league every time.

"Give me Manchester United or Chelsea and I would do the same. It wouldn't be a problem.

"It's not where I'm suited to - it's just where I've been for most of the time. It's not a problem to take me into the higher reaches of the Champions League or Premier League and would make my job a lot easier in winning it."

LOL

Sam Allardyce is a delusional idiot. He was handed a big club before (Newcastle) who arent even that big a club, but had potential and weren't in the pickle they were now at the time, and he well and truly fucked that up, so if he honestly believes he could handle the likes of Real, Man U and Chelsea, he's an IDIOT. Even when he's being linked with the England job it confuses and frustrates me.

Pathetic Chelsea-hating from an idiot who goes around calling himself a journalist. His name is Brian Reade.

Something worrying is happening at Chelsea.

Thanks to mega-rich Manchester City's gas-guzzling gazillions we no longer consider them the dirtiest mercenaries on the block.

Thanks to Wayne Rooney and Peter Crouch, we no longer see John Terry and Ashley Cole as the dirtiest love-rats in the gutter.

And with 21 goals scored in their first five games we cannot call them the robotic chess-players of Jose Mourinho's day.

Suddenly they're non-rich, morally acceptable advocates of free-flowing football.

Meaning that if Didier Drogba stops diving and their fans stop picking up plastic flags from under their seats to falsify a Big Night Atmosphere, something remarkable may be about to occur.

The Chelsea Rent Boys may finally be liked.

There. I've said it.

Mirror

Seriously, how is such shit allowed to be printed in a national newspaper?

Simple reply

"If the mirror stopped taking words and storys out their ass maybe 1 person might belive SOME of the things you say"

and their fans stop picking up plastic flags from under their seats to falsify a Big Night Atmosphere

if this is journalism, then may god have mercy on us all.

I suppose Liverpool's market stall scarves make for better atmosphere. :rolleyes:

I'm going to uni next week, to start a Sports Journalism course. I mean, i havent even started learning or anything but i can tell this is utter horseshit. Such a ridiculous story, part of the constant hatred directed towards Chelsea. Just because we didnt win the league 18 times, or the champions league 5 times, we are seen as some as scum to these stupid Journalists, who mostly support teams like West Ham or Man united AND liverpool, and there bias/general hate of Chelsea is printed in crappy papers such as Daily Star, Sun/N.O.T.W, Mirror etc.

Over opinionated scouse, who's jealousy of Chelsea's dominance in comparison to the heap of dog shit that is Liverpool Football Club, allows him to deliver a cheap shot at Chelsea in general (note the flag comment)

Smug wanker...

Sorry to rant, i try not to make it a common occurance but sometimes i get a lil bit ticked off :S

I'm going to uni next week, to start a Sports Journalism course. I mean, i havent even started learning or anything but i can tell this is utter horseshit. Such a ridiculous story, part of the constant hatred directed towards Chelsea. Just because we didnt win the league 18 times, or the champions league 5 times, we are seen as some as scum to these stupid Journalists, who mostly support teams like West Ham or Man united AND liverpool, and there bias/general hate of Chelsea is printed in crappy papers such as Daily Star, Sun/N.O.T.W, Mirror etc.

Over opinionated scouse, who's jealousy of Chelsea's dominance in comparison to the heap of dog shit that is Liverpool Football Club, allows him to deliver a cheap shot at Chelsea in general (note the flag comment)

Smug wanker...

Sorry to rant, i try not to make it a common occurance but sometimes i get a lil bit ticked off :S

The only papers I read and respect are, The Times & The Guardian. Everything else is usually bullshit or heavily bias, and not just on sports. Hopefully when you've got your degree you'll revolutionise the way papers right about our club :)

The only papers I read and respect are, The Times & The Guardian. Everything else is usually bullshit or heavily bias, and not just on sports. Hopefully when you've got your degree you'll revolutionise the way papers right about our club :)

Hahah :) I'll do my best. Tbh, i'd prefer to stay clear of Newspapers tbh, i'd rather go into magazine writing or something more along those lines. Magazines usually provide more information and fact about various clubs and players rather than biased tabloids. I just dont get how such biased journalists are given the freedom to write/slander a club they dont like, and not even be subtle about the fact they support someone else.