test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

28,280 posts in this topic

Perhaps someone can enlighten me, but i still don't really understand what happened at Hillsborough. Why was there too many fans in the stand that caused the tragedy and why did no-one recognise this rather than continue to let people through the gate? Surely there was a set amount of tickets for that particularly stand, I don't understand how the situation arose. Surely the people would entering would notice that there was an issue? I've heard there were 800 police officers at the ground, this should be enough to monitor the situation rather than allowing it to continue and what about the players and stewards around and on the pitch, why did they not open the gates to allow the fans onto the pitch?

There are so many questions about this event, its a disgrace that it has taken this long for them to be answered. I know the families of the 96 want justice, but i can't see what justice they can get, would the officials that allowed it to occur be punished? I've heard mentions of a police cover up, surely those involved in this will be punished? Tragic day for football, that hopefully won't occur again.

He is perma banned. When you are suspended you do not get the "banned" symbol under your name.

But he can make a new account right and start all over? or would he have to keep on the DL and just try his best to not call that much attention to himself?

Perhaps someone can enlighten me, but i still don't really understand what happened at Hillsborough. Why was there too many fans in the stand that caused the tragedy and why did no-one recognise this rather than continue to let people through the gate? Surely there was a set amount of tickets for that particularly stand, I don't understand how the situation arose. Surely the people would entering would notice that there was an issue? I've heard there were 800 police officers at the ground, this should be enough to monitor the situation rather than allowing it to continue and what about the players and stewards around and on the pitch, why did they not open the gates to allow the fans onto the pitch?

There are so many questions about this event, its a disgrace that it has taken this long for them to be answered. I know the families of the 96 want justice, but i can't see what justice they can get, would the officials that allowed it to occur be punished? I've heard mentions of a police cover up, surely those involved in this will be punished? Tragic day for football, that hopefully won't occur again.

Read back the posts, you could go to HIP to answer your questions.

But he can make a new account right and start all over? or would he have to keep on the DL and just try his best to not call that much attention to himself?

C'mon, its cap. How can he keep on the DL..

Anyone know what his exact quotes were? Must of been pretty disgusting in order to get banned.

He would get banned again if he were to reveal that he is using an alternate account. Besides he was probably IP banned, which isn't hard to get around but nonetheless.

He would get banned again if he were to reveal that he is using an alternate account. Besides he was probably IP banned, which isn't hard to get around but nonetheless.

Similar to SHM last time IIRC.

Justin_3d likes this

C'mon, its cap. How can he keep on the DL..

Anyone know what his exact quotes were? Must of been pretty disgusting in order to get banned.

I think it may have been this: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26685767.jpg

He has been suspended a few times and has been warned a few more, I'm sure this was just the icing on the cake. But let's move on.

DON'T BAN ME I'M JUST THE MESSENGER - Delete post if necessary.

Similar to SHM last time IIRC.

That is a situation worth avoiding. Some things just should be forgotten.

Sorry you English had a "tragedy" but Everyone else has too.Why make it an ILLEGAL thing?

I'm sure the consequences would be consistent if a user made an inappropriate joke regarding, 9/11, Heysel Disaster, Ibrox Disaster, London Bombings, The War on Terror, Falklands War, etc

You can still joke about it as long it remains within the boundaries of tastefulness.

Here are two WW2 jokes:

A little boy and his father are listening to the Fuhrer's speech on the radio as Germany declares war on the USA. The boy asks his father where the USA is. The father takes down a globe and runs his hand across the USA, saying "All of this area of North America, son".

The boy looks at the globe and asks "and where is the British Empire?". The father indicates Britain, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and India on the globe.

"I see", said the boy. "And where is Russia?" The father showed him the sprawling mass of the USSR on the globe. The boy's eyebrows furrowed with concentration.

"And where is Germany?", he asks. His father points at the area of central Europe where the Reich is located. The boy looks very concerned and says "Dad, has Hitler seen this?"

Now is the next joke as offensive as this one?

WARNING THIS JOKE MAY OFFEND AND DOES NOT REFELCT THE PERSONAL OPINIONS OF SPIKE

What's the difference between a ton of coal and a thousand Jews? Jews burn longer.

I'm sorry the your shit nation in the pacific doesn't know democracy, but you do what what you think is right. It might have been distasteful, but it was well within his limits.

Oh, piss off you conceited jackass. Take it up with Jim with you have a problem rather than spam every thread with the same old shit just to gain attention.

You cry on and on about free speech and the you contradict yourself by talking about limits. They aren't any limits if speech is truly free.

I'm not replying to you any more, I'm not wasting my time on you.

We Hate Scouse likes this

"Your shit nation in the Pacific" you should be banned due to racism with comments like that. Plus you're spamming up this thread with shit. The Hillsborough disaster wasn't just some bad football accident, it's a lot more than that hence why it's still being investigated. Jokes are jokes but there's always a limit. Only idiots go too far.

I do personally believe tho that Cap shouldn't be perma banned, he contributes a lot and he's fun to post with on here. He spams a bit, yes but he's also an intelligent guy and does contribute to all threads in depth too. Maybe he made a mistake but a 2 week suspension will surely suffice. Like it or not, Cap is one of our best members that keeps the place ticking along.

Blumenfeld... stop posting nonsense.

Spike likes this

"Your shit nation in the Pacific" you should be banned due to racism with comments like that. Plus you're spamming up this thread with shit. The Hillsborough disaster wasn't just some bad football accident, it's a lot more than that hence why it's still being investigated. Jokes are jokes but there's always a limit. Only idiots go too far.

I do personally believe tho that Cap shouldn't be perma banned, he contributes a lot and he's fun to post with on here. He spams a bit, yes but he's also an intelligent guy and does contribute to all threads in depth too. Maybe he made a mistake but a 2 week suspension will surely suffice. Like it or not, Cap is one of our best members that keeps the place ticking along.

Blumenfeld... stop posting nonsense.

I agree a slap on the hand would have sufficed for cap. He does spam a bit but at least he keeps this place a bit active when it's dead.He was a very popular user, also.

I don't even know the other members who were banned, i wasn't on here and i don't even know what was posted but i know Cap contributes very well. I also know that you are talking a lot of shit and i don't believe that comments such as your shit country, British Hypocrites etc are really needed and i didn't take History at school so i don't even give a crap about what may have happened many years ago regarding something you're unhappy about lol. Past is past, shit happens.

I'm talking of 1 thing and 1 thing only and that is that imo Cap should be suspended and not banned. Stop the racial comments because you'll end up banned yourself. Freedom of speech has nothing on racism.

I'm sorry the your shit nation in the pacific doesn't know democracy, but you do what what you think is right. It might have been distasteful, but it was well within his limits.

you really are having fun with the Racist comments arent you.

What is with the Hillsborough shit applying to everyone? Sorry the English are TOO fucking stupid to accept responsibility for a mistake! The US did it for 9/11 .

Can TC quit being a tyrranical forum? Bunch of British hypocrites!

Cap has spoken. He has been permanently banned...for posting a photo. Well over the top. Someone once said if you can't make jokes about a tradegy then you will never get over it. I agree. Would I get banned for making a joke over events that happened years ago? Highly unlikely. This issue should stay in the past, we are not Liverpool, we are not RAWK. I think Caps ban should be changed to a week ban and we put this behind us.

JUSTICE FOR CAP

Ollie and Wavy Crockett like this

Have no idea why but I always have that impression @Sheva and @CHOULO19 are brothers. :lol:

But aren't we all brothers in humanity? (need a Dali lama emoticon :P )

Always sad to see someone banned, but I'm sure they deserved it.

I can't ban you but to me you just seem like an angry bitter cunt at something who is racist towards the British. You're also a spammer with your double, treble posting without any real construction in your posts. Why the hate? Why the anger?

You can't be banned for speech but you can be banned for spam and racism. Simple as that, bare it in mind and chill out.

In other news, Justice for Cap.

EDIT: Oh i think my quest is done.

Spike, Hutcho and Jim like this

I'm on an iPad sweetie. Also, just ban everyone who isn't pro-British. There is no racism, but don't give shit just because someone has a completely antithesis of what you say.