The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Scotland is the head of the poodle with two large ears (or tussocks) pointing backwards, the southwestern point close to Northern Ireland being its nose. England and Wales make up its body and Ireland is just a pile of shit that the dog is sniffing or looking at. All my life I've seen GB as a poodle, but noone else has :( On the other hand I fail to see Scandinavia as a tiger, while everybody else sees it.

Don't worry, Spike can see it.

Spike sees everything. Spike is eternal.

Those bastards are offline. Sleeping I guess, although We Hate Scouse is most likely spending his nights changing diapers, cursing his fate and regretting his life.. and his days he spends giving out refunds to me. capriccioso on the other hand is watching reruns of Grey's Anatomy and is drunk and passed out, that's a given. is too busy being Scottish.

I haven't been drunk for almost two weeks. Though that is likely soon to change.

@manpe,

First of all I'd like to say I can see the poodle. It's brilliant :lol:

Secondly, what is this forum that you are running? I imagine it will be something to do with singing, considering you're so good at it.

Thirdly, you're a dirty thieving Estonian. You stole my heart and then left :cry:

Haha Im a lanky white guy. Don't know if i'll pull off the whole Maori warrior thing like the All Blacks do.

Actually it'll probably have the complete opposite affect.

Can someone tell me if Mata is my avatar or is JT, Cole, Mikel in black n white my avatar?

Second one. JT, cole and Mikel.

I'm probably just imagining things, but this place has seemed a lot calmer (in a good way) recently. A lot less instigating.

Maybe it's because of our impressive start to the season... or something else.

Who knows.

Anyway I'm off to do a poo. Hope this one doesn't hurt as much as the last one.

@manpe,

First of all I'd like to say I can see the poodle. It's brilliant :lol:

Secondly, what is this forum that you are running? I imagine it will be something to do with singing, considering you're so good at it.

Thirdly, you're a dirty thieving Estonian. You stole my heart and then left :cry:

The forum's main theme is PES and football. It was opened in 2006 when we were still kids and PES was the best game out there. In 6 years a lot has happened, PES has become worse, the core of the forum has aged or left and isn't into gaming that much anymore. I can't discontinue running it either, because it's part of our childhoods and memories, like an archive.

The forum's main theme is PES and football. It was opened in 2006 when we were still kids and PES was the best game out there. In 6 years a lot has happened, PES has become worse, the core of the forum has aged or left and isn't into gaming that much anymore. I can't discontinue running it either, because it's part of our childhoods and memories, like an archive.

Simplicity in itself. Ask for a merger with Jim :P

I'm probably just imagining things, but this place has seemed a lot calmer (in a good way) recently. A lot less instigating.

Maybe it's because of our impressive start to the season... or something else.

Who knows.

Anyway I'm off to do a poo. Hope this one doesn't hurt as much as the last one.

It's because me and Kojo are one infraction from a perma-ban, and neither of us are that jaded with this place yet that we would consider leaving/getting perma-banned.

@Manpe i tried to reply with a quote ,anyway good to see you back monkey man.

i was just gonna say that although what you said about B.P was pretty accurate for someone who i presume hasn't got it. the pattern of the swings can vary from person to person..some have more highs than lows...and even some relatively stable time inbetween when sometimes in the early days you can convince yourself you are "fixed" there is two types of B.P tho and then there`s unipolar which isn`t that far removed from the condition. as you probably guessed i have one of those in me. sometimes it`s a curse sometimes it`s a gift..for example you`ll never find me tearing my hair out over a unconvincing victory..or any result for that matter..i can take the not so hugely important stuff in my stride and i can find myself amusing myself at 3a.m chuckling at something like a lil kid,when most people would be grumpy as fuck being awake at that time.

it`s like being spiked base or high grade speed at times,there`s no choice of when i`m high or low but the big highs come as an antidote to months of low. sometimes it`s like i`ve taken coke..i have this huge wave of self confidence and i get it in my head that every idea that comes from me is something that people should know. it`s helped me that i`ve taken pretty much every street drug as sometimes i use the "it`s just a bad trip that will pass ,your skull isn`t really made of cold fragile glass,there aren`t really two silver back gorillas fucking on your bedroom wall, that was my last psychosis btw..i should have put my seatbelt on once i started to see a line of caterpillars marching across the cracks in my wall..as it turned out the cracks were what the caterpillars really were.." some don`t get those trippy periods..just the frantic stuff..but it`s not my only diagnosis anyway.

if anyone wonders how they can tell when i`m getting fucked up with somethiing..it`ll be long frequent posts ...although when i`m in the tsunami i go off and hide and deal with it myself. i`ve never been completely high or low on here....chronic insomnia don`t help tho..makes everything last longer.

peace out.