The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I've smoked it several times, but I'm not a persistent user. I smoked it before a game we had with Arsenal once and fell asleep in the ground.

When we played Ajax in the preseason friendly loads of Chelsea fans were smoking it in the stadium and were passing it around amongst each other. It was fantastic.

Haha, that sounds great. :lol:

I was in Amsterdam too around the time Chelsea played Ajax in 2010, but didn't get a chance to go see the game because I left town a day or two before the match. However, I did watch the World Cup final at the Museumplein, along with 200000 other people and most of them (myself included :ph34r: ) were high as fuck. It was an experience I will most likely remember for the rest of my life.

http://theoriginalwinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/museumplein.jpg (a picture of the crowd, shows that there sure was a lot of people down there)

Where I live at the moment, (a small village with no police but a high population), you literally cannot walk 5 minutes without smelling weed or seeing the smoke.

It's quite nice. The police only come up a few times a month. They're probably just getting their own weed though!

Where I live at the moment, (a small village with no police but a high population), you literally cannot walk 5 minutes without smelling weed or seeing the smoke.

It's quite nice. The police only come up a few times a month. They're probably just getting their own weed though!

Where is it you live, if you don't mind me asking? :lol:

Where is it you live, if you don't mind me asking? :lol:

Muahaha.

Well usually London, but as I was born in Scotland I've got a little family home in a village called Ardfern on the West Coast.

Here I've circled my house and one of the main areas where the weed is grown - 2wlzz3d.jpg

Muahaha.

Well usually London, but as I was born in Scotland I've got a little family home in a village called Ardfern on the West Coast.

Here I've circled my house and one of the main areas where the weed is grown -

For Scotland, that looks ridiculously nice haha

There's a little town called Granada in Spain. I was there on a school trip and hell I've never seen more people smoking weed in the public before! The worst part was definitively the old district where people were selling MJ packed in cookie jars, "Organic food" written on the front of them LMAO. I've been asked about 10 times if I want to buy something.

How much money do you on it, if I may ask?

I buy quarter ounces usually, $80 lasts me 2-3 weeks smoking by myself. Though I'll frequently smoke with friends and we share each others weed.

I smoke a lot and it isn't the cheapest thing in the world, unfortunately.

Question-

How do people on here feel about weed? Do any of you smoke it for any reason?

Here's a new song about weed -

The rapper, Prince EA, is trying to create a movement with this song/video to make progress on the legalization of marijuana in the United States.

Read more about the movement here: http://www.indiegogo.com/theweedsong

I've never done it myself, nor am I planning to simply because I think it's a nasty, expensive habit if I ever do pick it up, but where I live, a lot of people do it. In fact, I heard Vancouver is the world's leading city in terms of marijuana and cocaine use. I don't know what the regulations are here, (I think only medical use is permitted at the moment) but cops don't mind.

Anyway, about the legalization issue, it's a no-brainer. Legalize it and all other types of drugs. Since when were we all so caring that we feel it's necessary to babysit others and tell them what to put in their bodies and what not to? Well, no government body actually cares that much about the people, so why not save money by ending all drug wars and make money by imposing taxes on those things? The drug debate is currently one of the silliest debates there are.

I buy quarter ounces usually, $80 lasts me 2-3 weeks smoking by myself. Though I'll frequently smoke with friends and we share each others weed.

The price is about the same here according to a mate of mine.

Never tried it and don't see any point why I should. Same waste of money as alcohol and cigs IMO.

I don't know about you but I know this guy from Philedelphia that is constantly in awe at how good the deals in Oz are compared to America.

This is awesome!!

http://en.paperblog....s-coins-294795/

We are never changing our Samsung sponsorship! (if it were real) :(

Also, I think we know Kez's answer to the weed smoking question B)

Haha that's just brilliant :D

Perhaps that's how we planned to pay for Modric last season :ph34r:

Haha that's just brilliant :D

Perhaps that's how we planned to pay for Modric last season :ph34r:

I saw that 'Buy me a beer' button/logo thingamajig and I got excited because I thought it said 'Buy a beer' and I was hoping that a beer would magically appear in my hand...