The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Being a white man I am taking full privilege of my ability to be offended by things that I have no right to be offended by.

Yeah, alot of the times when I make stereotypical jokes a caucasian person would feel offended which puzzles me since most of the time I'm making fun of my own people. How can I be racist? I'm a minority.

Yeah, alot of the times when I make stereotypical jokes a caucasian person would feel offended which puzzles me since most of the time I'm making fun of my own people. How can I be racist? I'm a minority.

It's hard to think of asians as a minority when:

population-map-1024x626.jpg

It's really crazy that so many people live in such a small area if you think about it.

ps: I know minority in that context doesn't mean population numbers.

It's hard to think of asians as a minority when:

population-map-1024x626.jpg

It's really crazy that so many people live in such a small area if you think about it.

ps: I know minority in that context doesn't mean population numbers.

Haha yeah, it's crazy how populated those countries are. India and China themselves have a total of 2.5 billion people in total. Was weird for me coming from a capital city of 16 million population to country with a population of 4.5m.

But yes when I say minority I meant minority in a western country like New Zealand or Australia.

Haha yeah, it's crazy how populated those countries are. India and China themselves have a total of 2.5 billion people in total. Was weird for me coming from a capital city of 16 million population to country with a population of 4.5m.

But yes when I say minority I meant minority in a western country like New Zealand or Australia.

lol minority in Australia

Visit Brisbane. That city is like 99.9353245% East-Asian.

lol minority in Australia

Visit Brisbane. That city is like 99.9353245% East-Asian.

I hear you. Everytime I go to Australia its like Im visiting Asia! But still the % won't be as much as the caucasians. But I get what you mean though, sometimes I do feel I only see Asians there.

It's the opposite here. Very few South Asians here and there are very few foreigners in Nicosia. You'll find quite a lot of British people in the coastal areas like Paphos, Agia Napa etc. They love coming here for holidays because of the sun and beaches.#

Well tomorrow marks the beginning of a new school year for me. First year I'll be taking external exams. GCSE year.....