The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Just saw the banned list. YouNameIt's gone as well!?!? It writes OPTB got one the wrong side of almost every active user but he never had an issue with me :P . Oh and how come Amels is written as banned?

YouNameit did well to last as long as he did, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if he was in a mental hospital right now for self harming.

Just saw the banned list. YouNameIt's gone as well!?!? It writes OPTB got one the wrong side of almost every active user but he never had an issue with me :P . Oh and how come Amels is written as banned?

Seriously? Till now people still haven't figured it out??

Amels is listed as banned because Jason is eccentric.

The staff have made a collective decision and we must all move on and deal with it. It's a shame, but as CHOULO has acknowledged we offered TOPTB plentiful chances, and for us this instance, which we saw as being a little overly aggressive, was the straw to break the camel's back, if you will.

From this point onwards, anyone who wants to discuss the permanent banning of particular members can do so by PMing me. Thanks.

I think I could drink that.

Challenge accepted ..... :-) You will shit fire mate!

Congratulations! Hope u start supplying it to Lidl/Carrefour so I can buy some ;p I guess this can be an alternative to chutney.

Its a bit stronger then Chutney, but it sure works on grilled meat!

You have your own hot chili brand?! :carlo:

:lol: :lol:

Yes, its because im too hot to handle - didn't you get the memo, Chou Chou?

'Hottest, tastiest chilis' - By your standard, that sounds pretty wrong. :P

You have no idea where I rub this on ....

Not going to question why TOPTB was banned because there was clearly 'behind the scenes' stuff via PM's. He didn't mention me in his little speech, but I have no problem with saying he was a quality poster. The difference between us however, is that I usually just pack my punches in the argument.. whereas he would attack the user too.

I let myself get goaded by people calling me a 'keyboard warrior' (rather ironically).

I'd just prefer if mods/admins didn't say I threatened people. Take care of yourself mate, of course we had disagreements but I always respected and valued your opinion.

Same goes for many other people (off the top of my head Muzchap, Stingray, WHS, Tomo, Iseah, James,Special Juan, skipper, Choulo, Liquidator, Ollie, didierforever....yeah I know, Alex, so, so many others, all the Belgians,Hutcho, Jason, Chelsealegend11, Korea, Barbara,metsajcfc, sinene, jype, peace, dion, ldn blue, strike, robguima, amels, mhl47, mesousa, zolayes.....miss you all and to anyone I missed out I'm rushing because I'm about to get banned again but if you think I meant you then I certainly did and if you think I hated you then you're only half right).

Shame to see you banned. I don't post here much but have always enjoyed reading your posts and arguments with other members..

It's just if you had told me that you're selling your own "hot sauce" this is NOT what I would have imagined! :lol:

The disrespect i get as a chef!

post-6387-0-69696400-1410018011_thumb.jp

Also: you have such a dirty mind, i never meant anything pervy like you are implying ...

tumblr_mvw68sqvWt1smy9ueo1_500.gif

:Goober:

The disrespect i get as a chef!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Also: you have such a dirty mind, i never meant anything pervy like you are implying ...

tumblr_mvw68sqvWt1smy9ueo1_500.gif

:Goober:

So what kind of chili peppers do you use? I've been trying to make some using chili peppers we grow because I basically eat hot sauce with everything, but they were kind of a disaster :P I used peppers like these:

thai-hot-pepper.jpg

They're very small but very hot:

IMG_1185Small_zpsf668003d.jpg

So what kind of chili peppers do you use? I've been trying to make some using chili peppers we grow because I basically eat hot sauce with everything, but they were kind of a disaster :P I used peppers like these:

thai-hot-pepper.jpg

They're very small but very hot:

IMG_1185Small_zpsf668003d.jpg

Ah i see. Those are 'annuums'. They have a bite on the front of your tongue and are quite fierce.

I use a different kind(s)

First Scotch Bonnets ... The shape you know :-).

post-6387-0-17246400-1410019746_thumb.jp

Also, Red Savina ... Long time hottest in the world - now no more. Still, one of that beats flavour.

post-6387-0-85057800-1410019752.jpg

My alltime favorite ... Carribean beauty 'Madame Jeanette'. Fierce but an unmatched aroma.

post-6387-0-07071200-1410019760.jpg

It gives - when you make Sauce (tomatoes, garlic, onions, vinegar, salt,...) a great hot sauce. ????