The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

How's the Everton preview going?

Fuck, you still want that? I had assumed you got someone else to write it.. anyway, I only need to add 3-4 paragraphs so I can finish that up in 2 hours if you like?

Fuck, you still want that? I had assumed you got someone else to write it.. anyway, I only need to add 3-4 paragraphs so I can finish that up in 2 hours if you like?

I believe I told you the preview just needed more information and proper organization to it, like how Liquidator did for his two previews.

And yes, you can finish the preview and then put it up. A staff will look at it then.

I believe I told you the preview just needed more information and proper organization to it, like how Liquidator did for his two previews.

And yes, you can finish the preview and then put it up. A staff will look at it then.

Ah, alright. But I don't get what you mean by proper organization? i categorized everything ;~;

My celebration of Torres leaving and our win against Everton yesterday went a little over the top. I have no recollection on when or even how it happened but somehow I’ve managed to mess up my knee pretty badly, now it’s all swollen and hurts like a motherfucker. If it’s not getting better by tomorrow evening I think I’m going to have to go see a doctor. :(

Hi everybody 9/11 VERSION 2.0 (SEPTEMBER 11 2001) is or might happen again sometime during or anytime during 7 to 11 September 2014 in Chicago, Illinois, USA at Chicago Willis Tower.

http://lunaticoutpost.com/showthread.php?tid=460336

233 S Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60606

(312) 875-0066

=6^

Willis Tower (formerly named and still commonly referred to as Sears Tower) is a 108-story, 1,451-foot

1+0+8 = 9

1+4+5+1=11

Former names Sears Tower (1973–2009)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willis_Tower

Location 233 S. Wacker Drive

Chicago, Illinois 60606

United States

My celebration of Torres leaving and our win against Everton yesterday went a little over the top. I have no recollection on when or even how it happened but somehow I’ve managed to mess up my knee pretty badly, now it’s all swollen and hurts like a motherfucker. If it’s not getting better by tomorrow evening I think I’m going to have to go see a doctor. :(

How sqollen? If it's black/dark blue, you should definitely go see a doctor.

Sounds like you've dislocated it to me... always a fucker because you can still walk on a dislocated knee without noticing it's totally bollocksed.

How sqollen? If it's black/dark blue, you should definitely go see a doctor.

It's swollen quite a bit just below the knee cap. Color seems pretty much normal, just some bruising from when I have fallen down or something. I took a picture:

PGPGjLP.jpg

Sounds like you've dislocated it to me... always a fucker because you can still walk on a dislocated knee without noticing it's totally bollocksed.

I can hardly move the knee without it hurting a lot so walking is a bit difficult but if I keep it still there's no pain at all.

I think I'll be calling the doctor tomorrow morning for an appointment. Really hope it's nothing serious and will heal in a short time but I've got a bad feeling about this...

It's swollen quite a bit just below the knee cap. Color seems pretty much normal, just some bruising from when I have fallen down or something. I took a picture:

PGPGjLP.jpg

Yup, that thankfully looks like a bruise only. Don't think you need to worry about a muscle or ligament damage. You might want to rest it for a few days and apply some anti-inflammatory ointment.

Yup, that thankfully looks like a bruise only. Don't think you need to worry about a muscle or ligament damage. You might want to rest it for a few days and apply some anti-inflammatory ointment.

Hope so.

Either way I'll go see a doctor tomorrow to get a proper diagnosis. At the very least I will get some crutches to help me walk without putting any extra load on the knee, allowing it to heal faster, and if there's something broken I'll get to know about it.

Hope so.

Either way I'll go see a doctor tomorrow to get a proper diagnosis. At the very least I will get some crutches to help me walk without putting any extra load on the knee, allowing it to heal faster, and if there's something broken I'll get to know about it.

Are you saying that my diagnosis isn't "proper"?! :cry:

Last time I offer my medical knowledge to help someone! :rant:

Yeah, you're probably best off seeing a doctor to make sure nothing has been displaced or twisted.

Hey guys a hacker has hacked all famous female celebs and posted all their nudes and sexy pics on twitter and plus all female celebs have got to that position because their are soulless who worship the devil and are owned by the Illuminati.

jennifer lawrence and victoria justice pics have all been leaked on twitter I just saw them and they are not fakes.