The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Sometimes it feels like people find it fun to pick a fight and behave in a manner designed to be as incendiary as possible so they can pick a fight. Nothing else explains the lack of basic decency and common courtesy that is the defining characteristic of big city life in the 21st century.

I mean outside the internet, because if you do that shit online then it's just trolling and everything is fine because it's done for the lulz.

Sometimes it feels like people find it fun to pick a fight and behave in a manner designed to be as incendiary as possible so they can pick a fight. Nothing else explains the lack of basic decency and common courtesy that is the defining characteristic of big city life in the 21st century.

I mean outside the internet, because if you do that shit online then it's just trolling and everything is fine because it's done for the lulz.

did u get wrekt at the pub m7

did u get wrekt at the pub m7

Nah it was just a random thought

I often think about the urban industrial world and how unnatural it is

I don't think we were meant to live in massive communities

Or use the system we've had for thousands of years where the majority focuses on doing the essential things for survival (farming etc.) while the minority focus on improving our civilization

Or use the system we've had for thousands of years where the majority focuses on doing the essential things for survival (farming etc.) while the minority focus on improving our civilization

My personal life is far to much of a mess to be concerned about how catastrophically strange the world is sometimes.

Ever wondered why you're single?

I imagine you to be like Tamwar out of Eastenders. I know you won't know who he is, have a little Google xoxo

Hey!

There are a lot of Belgian guys here so I decided to ask for some help.

I'll go to Belgium on Friday to watch the Formula 1 race. We'll be driving all day long on Friday and Monday, watch the race on Sunday but Saturday is free. What are the things I shouldn't miss? Sightseeing, restaurants, bars, anything.. What beers or food should I try for sure?

I'll be staying in Spa and I don't want to drive too much.. I'm thinking about visiting Liege. Or should I go to Brussels? It's not that far either.

Hey!

There are a lot of Belgian guys here so I decided to ask for some help.

I'll go to Belgium on Friday to watch the Formula 1 race. We'll be driving all day long on Friday and Monday, watch the race on Sunday but Saturday is free. What are the things I shouldn't miss? Sightseeing, restaurants, bars, anything.. What beers or food should I try for sure?

I'll be staying in Spa and I don't want to drive too much.. I'm thinking about visiting Liege. Or should I go to Brussels? It's not that far either.

Go to Brussels, visit the centre. Its beautiful (Liege is industrial) Eat mussels with fries and drink:

1. A Jupiler or 2 to start with

2. A Leffe Blond or an abbye beer

3. A Duvel or two

4. 2 Karmeliet blond

5. If still standing - a Kwak (in the original glass, its funky)

5. Do NOT drive afterwards yourself - otherwise, go visit Brussels and drink the beers in Spa.

In Spa on the day of the race, drink Chimay and Ciney from the tap.

If you are obstinated somehow, its all good after those two days.

Go to Brussels, visit the centre. Its beautiful (Liege is industrial) Eat mussels with fries and drink:

1. A Jupiler or 2 to start with

2. A Leffe Blond or an abbye beer

3. A Duvel or two

4. 2 Karmeliet blond

5. If still standing - a Kwak (in the original glass, its funky)

6. Do NOT drive afterwards yourself - otherwise, go visit Brussels and drink the beers in Spa.

In Spa on the day of the race, drink Chimay and Ciney from the tap.

If you are obstinated somehow, its all good after those two days.

First of all, thanks for your answer, I really appreciate it :)

1. Sure thing, I like Jupiler a lot.

2. We have Leffe in Hungary, I'm absolutely into it.

3,4,5: I don't know them but I'll give a try.

6. Of course I won't

First of all, thanks for your answer, I really appreciate it :)

1. Sure thing, I like Jupiler a lot.

2. We have Leffe in Hungary, I'm absolutely into it.

3,4,5: I don't know them but I'll give a try.

6. Of course I won't

When in doubt: choose Karmeliet! When you feel the need to get really drunk: choose Duvel