The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Her face is like 8.5/10 - which is very good but not worth the hype.

Her hips to waist ratio is like 3/10 - in all honesty, I have a better ratio and I'm a guy.

Her butt is mediocre, 6/10 at best.

Her boobs are not even a 10 imo, more like 9 or 9.5 - their size is very good but I like them firmer than that. They're kinda saggy, I dunno.

8.5 + 3 + 6 + 9.5 = 27/40 -> 6,75.

Damn, I'd be like a -1.33 according to those calculations! :lol:

Damn, I'd be like a -1.33 according to those calculations! :lol:

Problem is her butt and her hips/waist are really, really underwhelming - I can't stress enough how bad it looks. Most girls have it better, at least in Brazil. And I'm not even speaking about girls who work out and are fit - basically every girl who isn't overweight has it better. And I don't know about the rest of this forum but I prefer a girl who is average all around with everything proportional than having godly boobs and everything else about her body being a mess. I don't know you, but I would probably rate you higher. I dislike Kate Upton and the overhype made me dislike her even more.

But also looks are not everything - I have dated girls that I didn't even thought were particularly attractive because I thought they were quirky and fun, but you shouldn't listen to me, as Grandpa suggested a few pages back, I'm a virgin misogynist :lol:

This is kinda funny bit but Dr. Singh did some interesting studies on waist to hip ratio. The human universal, cross cultural ratio seems to be around 0.7. Its very interesting tbh. I did partake in a follow up afterwards in more than 300 cultures that corporaties this evidence

http://www3.canyons.edu/faculty/rafterm/0%200lli%20social%20psychology/social%20day%20pages/day%205%20info%20pages/1993%20-%20adaptive%20significance%20of%20female%20physical%20attractiveness%20-%20the%20role%20of%20waist-to-hip%20ratio.pdf

Ps: before someone says, we like big butts more .... This is BMI related where preferentes fluctuate according to ecology (eg. Large amounts of food available - liw BMI preference, lower food accessibility - higher BMI preference

Topic8NotesImage1.jpg

This is kinda funny bit but Dr. Singh did some interesting studies on waist to hip ratio. The human universal, cross cultural ratio seems to be around 0.7. Its very interesting tbh. I did partake in a follow up afterwards in more than 300 cultures that corporaties this evidence

http://www3.canyons.edu/faculty/rafterm/0%200lli%20social%20psychology/social%20day%20pages/day%205%20info%20pages/1993%20-%20adaptive%20significance%20of%20female%20physical%20attractiveness%20-%20the%20role%20of%20waist-to-hip%20ratio.pdf

Ps: before someone says, we like big butts more .... This is BMI related where preferentes fluctuate according to ecology (eg. Large amounts of food available - liw BMI preference, lower food accessibility - higher BMI preference

Topic8NotesImage1.jpg

This brazilian girl has one the best hips and waist I have ever seen, her body shape is unbelievable:

Going on holiday next week and won't have wifi connection to watch the Burnley match, thinking about getting a USB modem. Does anyone know how much data it takes to stream 1 match? And the minimum mbps to watch it?

Going on holiday next week and won't have wifi connection to watch the Burnley match, thinking about getting a USB modem. Does anyone know how much data it takes to stream 1 match? And the minimum mbps to watch it?

It's going to cost a fortune. I don't know where you are holidaying and I'm not sure if New Zealand has the same rates as Australia but if you have Telstra or Optus you are looking at about AUD$50.00 p/3GB. New Zealand probably has better rates than Australia due to being smaller and having higher broadband speeds.