The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

New job tomorrow at a fiberglass company. Gotta wake up at 5am-__-. Be there by 6 till 4:30pm. If i sleep right now i'll get 7 hours and 17 minutes of sleep. Fml.

Good luck with that and watch that fibreglass , nasty itchy stuff, and dont breathe the shit in whatever you do. If they havent got safety precautions tell them to shove the job right up their ass.

Good luck, son!

Thanks! Here we go!

Good luck with that and watch that fibreglass , nasty itchy stuff, and dont breathe the shit in whatever you do. If they havent got safety precautions tell them to shove the job right up their ass.

We don't wear masks. Feel like we should. Hmm. But I'm off, can't afford to not take this job for $11 an hour. Gonna be about 15 minutes late my first day though. Perfect.

Settled back in Finland after having spent the last 3-4 months in Munich working my internship. Had a great time there and it's fucking depressing to be back home.

No idea what I'm going to do in the next two months before my university studies continue. Will probably start looking for a summer job but the economy is bad atm and I'm not at all confident about actually finding anything.

finland has moomins. cant be that bad/

@Amels, thanks for recommending Susan Cain's Quiet book. Have just finished reading it and it's a quality book with many great insights and details. Couldn't agree more with what is said in there and more people should really be reading this book.

I'm glad you like it. As an introvert myself I found it pretty helpful to get a better understanding for my own personality.

I'm glad you like it. As an introvert myself I found it pretty helpful to get a better understanding for my own personality.

I can concur with that. And it will be nice if others actually read the book to be able to understand introverts, for instance, and not just stereotype them for being weird or things like that.

I can concur with that. And it will be nice if others actually read the book to be able to understand introverts, for instance, and not just stereotype them for being weird or things like that.

As an introvert i should really read that then ......

Mate I'm barely a latté colour

You probably know dozens of people darker than me

Pffft, haha. You are black as satan's arsehole.

Also why do you have...it... as your avatar. Lost a bet?

I like Robben again after he stopped being rubbish about two years ago. For a solid period of time, I really didn't like him, but his astronomical fuck ups from 2010 to 2012 have woken him up. If he had played like this since 2007, people would be talking about how great he is.