The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

If we don't win this game vs Atletico Madrid on Wednesday just know i'm blaming it all on you, @Jype. You better find yourself in front of a telly come Wednesday or i'll come to Finald and personally cry in front of your house and you'll have to live the rest of your life with that guilt. :ph34r:

Then it's a good thing I'm living in Germany for the time being. :Goober:

I'm not doing well at uni and the worse my grades become the lower my motivation is.

It is not so difficult... how many years you are now at the university... first year, even second year, very very difficult... majority of drop outs leave in this period. Just remember, all you are having to do, is attend the classes and pay attention. Undergraduate, it is not requiring big effort, it is not so different from school. The American director, Woody Allenn, he is saying something you should place somewhere in your house... "90% of success is showing up"... somehwere you can see it every day, whenever you are feeling like it is too difficult. It is not so hard :)

It is not so difficult... how many years you are now at the university... first year, even second year, very very difficult... majority of drop outs leave in this period. Just remember, all you are having to do, is attend the classes and pay attention. Undergraduate, it is not requiring big effort, it is not so different from school. The American director, Woody Allenn, he is saying something you should place somewhere in your house... "90% of success is showing up"... somehwere you can see it every day, whenever you are feeling like it is too difficult. It is not so hard :)

Who are you to be giving advices to Spike and how do you know so much about Australian Universities?

You are just some random Colombian guy, get lost!

Who are you to be giving advices to Spike and how do you know so much about Australian Universities?

You are just some random Colombian guy, get lost!

Why I cannot do this... why you are so angry? I do not need to know about Australia... university life is the same for student no matter where they are studying... same problems, if you go to Universidad Nacional or Harvard...

When I am student, I remember, I am very frustrated... I am finding studies difficult to care about... many of my friends, they are working, making money.. I am thinking to myself, I am wasting time, there is no point, everyone else is making money and I am stuck here...

Why I cannot do this... why you are so angry? I do not need to know about Australia... university life is the same for student no matter where they are studying... same problems, if you go to Universidad Nacional or Harvard...

When I am student, I remember, I am very frustrated... I am finding studies difficult to care about... many of my friends, they are working, making money.. I am thinking to myself, I am wasting time, there is no point, everyone else is making money and I am stuck here...

You typing in a Columbian-esque manner is not only hilarious, but outrageously bad. ;)

I say when I join TalkChelsea, I am sorry for my inglés...

If your "ingles" was that bad the way you set your sentences up would be a whole lot different. You just seem to write a sentence out and shuffle a few words around to make it look legit.

Also not forgetting the "espanol" words that you use to copypasta that ended up being posted in italics.

And last fact of the day - Australian IP address is Australian.