test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

Yup, pretty simple. Try to keep up, Jai...

Oh sure, it's easy for you with your big engineer brain and your mighty beard.

Oh sure, it's easy for you with your big engineer brain and your mighty beard.

That's true, scientists engineers have shown that beards enhance IQ and memory capacity :D

That's true, scientists engineers have shown that beards enhance IQ and memory capacity :D

Well I'm no scientist or engineer but even I know The Beard adds 300% to your memory everytime you give it a light rub.

Beards are dirtier than toilet seats.

:| YOU are dirtier than toilet seats! :angry:

Seriously, why in the world would that 'fact' be true?! :lol: In its core it assumes that all beards, and hence all people, have the same level of hygiene. Think about it...

iseah100 and RoyalBlues like this

Seriously, why in the world would that 'fact' be true?! :lol: In its core it assumes that all beards, and hence all people, have the same level of hygiene. Think about it...

I read our feet are dirtier than toilet seats , better cut them off

Agree though. I think I wash my toilet seat more often than I wash my beard. So mine obviously my toilet seat more clean than my beard.

Oh wait..... f***ed!

Agree though. I think I wash my toilet seat more often than I wash my beard. So mine obviously my toilet seat more clean than my beard.

Oh wait..... f***ed!

That comparison can only be applicable if you have the same number of butts sitting on your face as the ones that sit on your toilet! :D

PS: I think we've derailed this thread more than enough so I'm moving this scientific discuss to the pub :lol:

RoyalBlues likes this

It was an internet hoax recently.
CHOULO19 likes this

It was an internet hoax recently.

LOL I'm not sure if people's willingness to believe everything they read from practically anyone on the internet is proof of lack of cynicism or decreasing IQs! :P

Stingray likes this

Seriously, why in the world would that 'fact' be true?! In its core it assumes that all beards, and hence all people, have the same level of hygiene. Think about it...

don't get mad Choulo, that's just what i heard, rumors and all.

gingers have heavier periods

Even the guys?

Gingers are bad af. Emma Stone, Karen Gillan, Amy Adams. ahh.