The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Studied maths all day yesterday, had really bad sleep and today was school. I had 7 hours of lessons (last two were P.E. and we were playing football, so I was fucking tired), and 8th lesson was math test retake.

I fucked up completely. I studied really hard, knew most of the things, but during test I felt like there is more and more heat in my body, my mouth was so dry and I couldn't concentrate for a minute. I went to drink and managed to concentrate for like 15 mins to do the whole test, but I bet 50% is wrong. This never happened to me before, what the fuck was that? I'm still so fucking tired and I have another test tommorow.

This was one of the most important tests and I fucked it up completely...

Just had to get this off my chest.

If you read it - thank you.

Studied maths all day yesterday, had really bad sleep and today was school. I had 7 hours of lessons (last two were P.E. and we were playing football, so I was fucking tired), and 8th lesson was math test retake.

I fucked up completely. I studied really hard, knew most of the things, but during test I felt like there is more and more heat in my body, my mouth was so dry and I couldn't concentrate for a minute. I went to drink and managed to concentrate for like 15 mins to do the whole test, but I bet 50% is wrong. This never happened to me before, what the fuck was that? I'm still so fucking tired and I have another test tommorow.

I suffered a similar set-back. I hope to do a Masters and then a PhD, but my hopes of doing the latter were dashed by two sub-par results (from my point of view - they were excellent grades, but not quite good enough!). I still feel very disappointed. But we have these disappointments because, I am sure, better things will follow instead. So knuckle down, focus on your studies and motivate yourself to do better. Let the disappointment fuel you, and tell yourself "I will not experience that again". That's what the best of us do.

Been there man. C4 Maths test. I revised like crazy, (well except when i was playing Cod lol), and when i got in the test my mind went blank and everything cascaded. And once you start to have those doubts its hard to get it back.

Just keep at it. You know the stuff, hopefully you can have another shot at it.

And also yeah what Alex said.

Chin up, head high. A bad day in the office shouldn't be something to derail you if you REALLY want to make something of your life. Take it as a learning curve and don't get discouraged.

Chin up, mate. I'm sure you did much better than you thought you did. It's nothing that hasn't happened to everyone before. Usually, you don't want to do sports or anything that brings up your adrenaline before an exam. But you're an incredibly bright boy, one test does not by any means define you.

This has to be the best trick any man has ever done to get a BJ! :lol:

I am definitely sending this link to all the girls that i know of via email. Lets see if i get a positive response. :lol:

C'mon Rapha, it's not that bad. Certainly not as bad as the one @ did on Matic not too long ago. :lol:

Not really, I prefer to see Matic's face in an ungly body than to see Miley Cirus in any shape or form! :ph34r: