test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Manuf

The Pub - Discuss Anything

Started by Manuf,

Ok, Im going to unleash my inner nerd this weekend. Leaving for a large medieval LARP, dressed as a evil rogue archer that cannot leave the ladies alone, accompanied by an huge orc and an alcoholic midget.

Should be fun bashing skulls :-)

See you guys (hopefully, if I don't freeze to death at night) after the weekend. Cheers!

RoleModels4_L.jpg

That you Stingray?

Stingray likes this

Huge arguments happening in my house. What colour do you see?

11015228_10152994550156329_1140165307_n.

I see blue and black, my girlfriend sees white and gold. Amongst our friends and family the verdict is split.

The fuck, how can anyone see blue and black there? Sorry to be the one to break you the news but you're as blind as Stevie Wonder.

I see blue and black, my girlfriend sees white and gold. Amongst our friends and family the verdict is split.

that looks like a Light Silvery Blue Rubber with a huge amount of the Blue Rinsed out to make a very Light shade of what should've been blue and with some texture of brown.

EDIT : the picture quality and lighting in the store. makes it hard to really see what colours it's supposed to be.

Jype likes this

I see white and gold.

Scientists say that if you see blue and black, you're either an Inter Milan fan or you're depressed as fuck fam.

Ainsley Harriott and CHOULO19 like this

Well now I'm confused as fuck. Earlier on my phone I clearly saw white and gold but on my laptop I see black and blue. Now I looked at it again on my phone and it's fucking blue, what is this sorcery?

BlueLion. and We Hate Scouse like this

Ok, Im going to unleash my inner nerd this weekend. Leaving for a large medieval LARP, dressed as a evil rogue archer that cannot leave the ladies alone, accompanied by an huge orc and an alcoholic midget.

Should be fun bashing skulls :-)

See you guys (hopefully, if I don't freeze to death at night) after the weekend. Cheers!

I want to give you a wedgie so bad, right now! :lol:

Stingray likes this

I'd spank you mate!!!

tumblr_ljd2l1gqjn1qgch4bo1_500.gif

Not sure if the GIF itself; the fact it is watermarked with the tag "GAYGIFS"; or the fact that's the worst spanking I've ever seen in my life, that worries me the most :lol:

Personally I prefer using this:

adidas%20cricket.JPG

I see white and gold.

Scientists say that if you see blue and black, you're either an Inter Milan fan or you're depressed as fuck fam.

Shit it's gone blue, might be because I'm still drunk tho.

Stingray and We Hate Scouse like this

It has taken the internet by storm and has been proven to be BLACK AND BLUE

http://www.wired.com/2015/02/science-one-agrees-color-dress/

Alright Stevie ;)

It's a white and gold dress that looks blue and black in that picture because of the low resolution and the bad lighting. Meaning, if you're seeing black and blue, then you're seeing it at "face value" and if you're seeing white and gold then your brain is compensating for the resolution and lighting.

It's a white and gold dress that looks blue and black in that picture because of the low resolution and the bad lighting. Meaning, if you're seeing black and blue, then you're seeing it at "face value" and if you're seeing white and gold then your brain is compensating for the resolution and lighting.

Opposite.

Its black and blue that looks white and gold.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2971409/What-color-dress-White-gold-blue-black.html

2622E77200000578-2971409-image-a-41_1425

I'd spank you mate!!!

Promise? :halo:

Different dress. Notice the difference in the design of the upper part.

Plus, I read somewhere that the girl who originally posted it said it's white and gold.

Though it could well be the other way around with your brain over compensating for the brightness to make it looks white when it's blue.

Stingray likes this

So those of you who see white.. Do you see Chelsea wear a white home kit? I don't understand.

And fuck the internet for this annoying piece of shit.

I see both. It literally turns from white to blue while I'm looking at it. What does that make me? :dunno:

@Stingray, you can save the planet if you get this: http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2015/02/wankband-generates-energy-from-masturbation?utm_campaign=complexmag%2Bsocialflow%2B02%2B2015&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social:Goober:

I see both. It literally turns from white to blue while I'm looking at it. What does that make me? :dunno:

@Stingray, you can save the planet if you get this: http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2015/02/wankband-generates-energy-from-masturbation?utm_campaign=complexmag%2Bsocialflow%2B02%2B2015&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social :Goober:

It could be worse. You could see blue and green like my dad :lol: blind bastard

Azpinator likes this

Check out mashable.com and wired.com they have pretty interesting articles.