The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

We stay indoors and drink a lot of booze. Depressing, I know.

Haha! No not depressing at all, booze is always good! But even thinking of -30 sort of sends a shiver down the spine(like it does when it gets very cold, not what happens in the horror movies). How long does that weather stay, though?

Haha! No not depressing at all, booze is always good! But even thinking of -30 sort of sends a shiver down the spine(like it does when it gets very cold, not what happens in the horror movies). How long does that weather stay, though?

Usually winter comes around November and it only gets better in April, although these times vary a lot each year. Some days are warmer but even then a temperature of -5 to 0 degrees is pretty much the best one can hope for and on the cold days it can easily get below -25. IIRC a new record was set a couple of years back when the temperature got to -52 degrees but that was around 700 kilometers north from where I live and thankfully it doesn't get that bad around here. :P

But yeah, on average about 5 or 6 months of the year are depressing as fuck.

lol

what if we did

What the actual fuck?

More than a 1 thousand people are dead and more than 2 thousands are missing!

A category 5 Typhoon just hit the Philipines, not a good time to do little jokes about it...

What the actual fuck?

More than a 1 thousand people are dead and more than 2 thousands are missing!

A category 5 Typhoon just hit the Philipines, not a good time to do little jokes about it...

ohhh i didn't get why she asked... didnt follow the news today cuz of some internal issues over here.

no offence to anybody i certainly was not making jokes about it.

i hope u can chill the fukk out

ohhh i didn't get why she asked... didnt follow the news today cuz of some internal issues over here.

no offence to anybody i certainly was not making jokes about it.

i hope u can chill the fukk out

I am chill! :P

Unfortunately it is due to hit Vietnam and southeastern China today :( it is the biggest and most powerful typhoon of the year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD