The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

@Dion, how is that I just found out that not only the girls are crazy about you, but even their brothers want you to have them?

Your skin must sweat honey because brothers saying 'I wish Dion had my sister' is solid proof of everything I've already known.

I'm jealous.

@Dion, how is that I just found out that not only the girls are crazy about you, but even their brothers want you to have them?

Your skin must sweat honey because brothers saying 'I wish Dion had my sister' is solid proof of everything I've already known.

I'm jealous.

What can I say... It also got me by surprise. And he said he wished his sister gave me a chance.

Got a Rangers game tonight we are going to, so will miss the game, will tape it and watch when we get home. It is so annoying they are always on the same time.

Let's all just hope for a good result. COME ON CHELSEA :blue scalf:

My beloved swim class is interfering with my beloved Chelsea today :( why haven't anyone created a device that let's you be in two places at once as yet!!

Easy, dump the swimming classes, duh!

Meanwhile, my uni have decided that the best time for exams is Saturday afternoons :angry: ...thinking of dropping out :cfc:

EDIT: How are your swimming lessons going, btw? :D

My beloved swim class is interfering with my beloved Chelsea today :( why haven't anyone created a device that let's you be in two places at once as yet!!

How goes the swimming lessons?

Per usual the game is on at 2 am here so I will be asleep (especially since I have the flu!) but I have my jersey on and am saying my prayers! KTBFFH

Wicked jealous of Alex who I heard has tickets to the game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD