The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Haha, don't go on holiday to Australia then!

Maybe you should live in Switzerland, they speak Italian there :)

Australia is beautiful, it's plus hotter than South Italy? however are not yet of age, but I am aware that I have to go out from Italy, maybe in England :)

Australia is beautiful, it's plus hotter than South Italy? however are not yet of age, but I am aware that I have to go out from Italy, maybe in England :)

Summer leaks into half of autmumn and spring and where I live the temperature usually hangs around 45 celsius.

Summer leaks into half of autmumn and spring and where I live the temperature usually hangs around 45 celsius.

:o What the fuck :o 45 degrees :o Here 41-42.. but 45 in Australia it's crazy :o Although I'd do a holiday in Australia, I want to see the girls what they do with the Italians :D

:o What the fuck :o 45 degrees :o Here 41-42.. but 45 in Australia it's crazy :o Although I'd do a holiday in Australia, I want to see the girls what they do with the Italians :D

That's because Spike lives in Outback Queensland. It's understandably hotter. In the cities it's much cooler. In Sydney, in summer it is usually around 30 degrees celcius (sometimes a lot less, sometimes a lot more). Autumn and Spring is also quite warm. Lately our winters have become quite cold.

Spike lives in the desert, its a lot hotter there. In the cities it's normally 35 degrees, on very hot days it can get to 45 but that happens at the most once a year.

Aussie girls love Europeans. You'll do fine :D

I live in the outback. It's the Australia you see in the movies. Red dirt, a river, lots of trees, kangaroos, emus, farms/properties, shearing sheds, etc. It's not backwards out here though, so don't even thing that.

In my town we have four bars (racecourse, showgrounds, golf course and the bowls club), a BYOB café and four pubs. About 15 years ago there were seven pubs in town.

That is the pub I get wasted at. Decent place, a very typical outback pub though.

Cunnamulla.jpg

I don't know how people can live in Singapore, its too hot there. All year round, day and night :sweat:

Believe me, I ask myself that same question every day. I can't wait to get out of here :lol: Have you been here before?

Believe me, I ask myself that same question every day. I can't wait to get out of here :lol: Have you been here before?

Probably about 12 times now, though I've only left the airport three times. Just the walk from the plane to the airport terminal, even inside that airconditioned gate, is so humid!

:lol: at the amount of emoticons. Going dizzy...