The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

tumblr_ln11mjIfeo1qdhs60.jpg

All i need to do is block you to prevent my ownage of you, to get in the way of my posting, but considering that all weaklings have shunned me other than the orange guy, ill only block him and let you guys just hold it in.

The mods know how it works, its a cause and effect thing, and i know i did wrong by owning you guys and creating controversy, for that i am guilty but proud :D

Orange, you are blocked as soon as i figure out how to do it, you might go insane if i dont do it. Ill do it with you spiegel if you cant take it either.

Like I said clown, only a matter of time until your banned.

Yeah read this a couple of days back, very sad. I was impressed whit Puyol though who was paying for all his treatment :clap:

It was a great and noble thing to do. I just skimmed the article and I must have missed the part about Puyol.

On a different topic, Giroud said he joined Arsenal to win silverware! :lol2: LMFAO!!!

It was apparently for the stability and philosophy of Arse. Arsenal will be better next year but I don't think they can finish above us or the Manchester clubs. We have too much quality and mediocre signings like Podolski and Giroud won't help them much, especially if RVP leaves.

It was apparently for the stability and philosophy of Arse. Arsenal will be better next year but I don't think they can finish above us or the Manchester clubs. We have too much quality and mediocre signings like Podolski and Giroud won't help them much, especially if RVP leaves.

Agreed, Podolski and Giroud cannot replace RVP. Even if he does stay, I can't see him having a season like the last won where he literally single-handedly won them half of their points. Either way they will be a much weakened side

Agreed, Podolski and Giroud cannot replace RVP. Even if he does stay, I can't see him having a season like the last won where he literally single-handedly won them half of their points. Either way they will be a much weakened side

Yes, their front line has hardly improved. Their aquisitions may ensure about 15 extra goals but that is hardly game changing. If RVP leaves they are still worse off. I'd be more worried if they buy M'Vila and a solid defender. It will probably be a battle between Liverfools and Arse for 4th spot.

I wonder if Wilshere will crash and burn next season. Gooners seem to think that he will lead them to a Premiership.

It will be interesting to see whether he can fire up in the first place. He was out for a long time. Good player, though.

Can't do worse than Ramsey.

It will be interesting to see whether he can fire up in the first place. He was out for a long time. Good player, though.

Aye, he is a cracking player. But I wonder if he will be the same after his injury. He tore his ACL, no?

ACL or was it his ankle? Either way, we'll see whether Wilshere and Essien have anything in common.

Ankle.

http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/arsenals-jack-wilshere-is-englands-future-captain-and-talisman/

Players are never the same after missing a full season of football. As a fan of the sport I hope he will get back on track but as a Chelsea fan I hope is ruined.

ACL or was it his ankle? Either way, we'll see whether Wilshere and Essien have anything in common.

Essien is different because he injured his knee. I know from personal experience that once you injure your knee, it never recovers fully.