Ramires

DavidEU

would be a huge blow for Rami and the whole team. He really embedded himself into the team this season. He had a fantastic run so far; making great runs, always causing teams trouble when he makes his run into the box. As someone posted before, there always happens something when he is going forward. Really one of my favourite players.

If you look at his last two appearances for Chelsea you can't imagine a starting 11 without him. He has been absolutely brilliant both in attack and defence. His reading of the English game is improving every week and at this rate we might have signed the best box to box midfielder in the Premier League.. I'm also very impressed with his attitude to training and staying grounded. He really is something to be excited about!!

First touch as subtle as a sledgehammer. If he improves on his touch and on-the-ball play, he'll threaten the 20 goal mark every season. There's atleast a couple of instances every game where he's virtually through on goal courtesy sheer pace and determination but his touch lets him down and the defender can track back.

There's something lovable about him though, comes across as a grounded family man and a hard worker to boot.

A very good player but he is very overrated by our fans !! may be that's because the lack of any decent options in midfield .

I know he has been our best midfielder so far but i will never be able to make peace with a midfielder with that kind of a poor touch.

A very good player but he is very overrated by our fans !! may be that's because the lack of any decent options in midfield .

I know he has been our best midfielder so far but i will never be able to make peace with a midfielder with that kind of a poor touch.

I think what is generally perceived as poor touch is mostly because of the breakneck pace at which he plays. His control over the ball is pretty decent actually.

What's funny is that you have Ramires on your avatar, from those nike pics.

Fair comment.

He is improving though. His technique can easily be improved, as he's still on the up.

I would say he is UNDER RATED by you

He can / will never be described as a world-class midfielder and the same can be said about mikel , because each of them are good at things , average at others and poor at some while they excel at nothing !!!

Ramires was all his electrifying pace and drive , isn't a super solid tackler nor an interceptor , his passing game is poor ( i know most won't admit it but it's poor ) , his touch is heavy and his shot is hardly a hit and miss ..... none of this is a world class quality .

More importantly both Ramires and Mikel lack the intelligence to make it to the level of lamps , xavi , scholes , essien , vierra , etc..