Ramires

DavidEU

Nore Lampard or Ramires are defensive minded. Both like to take forward runs and aint that good on defending.

wow gotta tell that to Mano Meneses currently Brazilian manager as well as Dunga, former one. Both played him as a centre mid and sometimes holding mid.

In my view Ramires defends just fine when told to.

BTW, Ramires was suspended when the dutch eliminated Brazil in the 2010 world cup.

wow gotta tell that to Mano Meneses currently Brazilian manager as well as Dunga, former one. Both played him as a centre mid and sometimes holding mid.

In my view Ramires defends just fine when told to.

BTW, Ramires was suspended when the dutch eliminated Brazil in the 2010 world cup.

What i remember Ramires never played as a DM for Brazil. More like a box-to-box in a 4-3-1-2 formation

What i remember Ramires never played as a DM for Brazil. More like a box-to-box in a 4-3-1-2 formation

He has on occasion. Not only for Brazil but also for his former club Cruzeiro. He is certainly better as a box-to-box midfielder, but last season was the first time he has ever played on the wing.

So much so that Mano Meneses justified snubbing Ramires by saying he was then playing as a winger, which was not a position he needed him to play in.

I personally rate him very highly. I think he is currently the very best Brazilian midfielder as a CM.

Ramires is not a great fit for this formation/tactics. He's really a 4-3-3 midfielder who works best on the counter-attack. We're playing the 4-1-1-3-1 formation and are building towards a more ball posession/movement game. He's good defensively but he's not a real DM, he's certainly not a deep-lying midfielder, nor is he a winger. He can play a whole bunch of positions, but he's not made for any of them which makes him an excellent squad player. He'll play a fair bit, mostly on the right side of midfield.

i Fear the worst for rambo, no longer playing on the wing with likes of hazard, marin, moses, mata.

RDM gota change 4-3-3 as i and others been saying for long ass time. alslets hope rambo succeeds in double pivot in some devine way/shape/or form.

The more Isee him the least I want him to play.Oscar should start

Oh my.. Ramires was one of our best players last season. He is a running machine, he scored a lot of important goals in 2011/12. And you don't want to see him on the pitch? Nice. Oscar is a very talented young player, but he hasn't proved anything here but Ramires has.

Oh my.. Ramires was one of our best players last season. He is a running machine, he scored a lot of important goals in 2011/12. And you don't want to see him on the pitch? Nice. Oscar is a very talented young player, but he hasn't proved anything here but Ramires has.

I agree that he is a good player and that he has something the other players doesnt have but he has done very little on the right wing. Did he do anything good when he came on agaisnt Newcastle?

Weve won our first 3 games and you want us to change formation? So it suits Ramires? Give me a break.

Again, we will have plenty of games this season, so I'm sure we will see different formations and tactics. It's not like we are confined to only one. So chill.

I agree that he is a good player and that he has something the other players doesnt have but he has done very little on the right wing. Did he do anything good when he came on agaisnt Newcastle?

No, he sucked today. But let's don't forget that he is not a winger. He would be much better as a cmf. Our formation (4-2-3-1) is not so good for him. But, he is a really good player, i guess we should find a place for him.

I think he is going to be used as a 'tactical-player' by Roberto against players who haven't really used to his fast closing down, or pase when chasing down, or to come on when the opposition are tired and/or if we are playing counter. He is such a great player, but like it was being said before the 4-2-3-1 doesn't suit him, but if we played like we did today (4-3-3 kind of formation) he have the freedom to charge forward like he does so perfectly!

I appreciate what ramires did for us,mainly in CL,but i just dont think he has been playing well at all in the wing recently,he should play at his original position, CM/DM in the double pivot.

I would be in favor of him starting if we kept playing underdog football like last season,but now we are much different and we require other qualities from our attacking players