Ramires

DavidEU

Probably the most versatile player we have, such an important player. Can play wide, can play in a line of 3 and can play as one of 2 holding, probably can play RB too. These players are so rare. I think, with his pace i'd use him on the right of the 3 behind the striker if we don't buy someone else.

Hazard - Mata - Ramires

The best thing is that those 3 can interchange and all have great pace and technical dribbling ability. Bit lightweight maybe but that's what the 2 behind are for. A nightmare to play against i bet.

man i relally worry for Ramires. are we buying a RW, yes no doubt about it, then ramires is pushed to double pivot role primarily and idk how comfortable he is there?

luckily its not my problem! but i do feel for him if he is frozen out a bit. quality utility man.

Ramires insist the Club World Cup is very important to Brazilians.

"I grew up seeing the effort of Brazilian clubs put into winning this competition and for me this title would be a dream come true," he said.

"This is part of our football culture. I came close in 2009 but that was not possible. Now I'll do everything I can to win this title for the first time, it will be very important for my 'CV'."

--------------

I would like to win it as well.

Will be bum out if we can't win it!

• 4 weeks later...

man i relally worry for Ramires. are we buying a RW, yes no doubt about it, then ramires is pushed to double pivot role primarily and idk how comfortable he is there?

luckily its not my problem! but i do feel for him if he is frozen out a bit. quality utility man.

he is a dm/cm,not a winger.avb and di mateo turned him into a RW and that works fine when countering but it is terrible against teams who park the bus or have half decent defenders

Oscar Luiz And Rambo In Brazil Squad for friendly game on August 15th.

http://www1.skysport...r.it&utm_medium

Brazil coach Mano Menezes has named Chelsea duo Ramires and Oscar in the squad to face Sweden in a friendly on August 15th.

Shouldn't that read as 'Chelsea trio Luiz, Ramires and Oscar'?!!

And what made Menezes changed his mind on Ramires? Thought he never really favored him and had find silly excuses to drop him before.

He loses the ball too often at centre midfield. That's where we played him when we first signed him and he looked out of sorts then.

Either we play a 4-4-1-1/2 allowing him to play as a right midfielder or a wide 4-3-2-1 rather than 4-2-3-1.

4118d7c49ae7dd90657973cb7c285de1.png

Obviously the main problem with that is Lampard, he can't play there.

Alternatively:

ec624cb11ebcb24fb72431464d058e1b.png

IMO, his passing skills is underrated by many and he will surely be a good fit as CM alongside Lampard or Mikel. But the best position for him will be in a 4-3-3 formation.

That's a joke. His passing is very below average and can be seen in almost every match he partakes in. I don't understand the love TC has for Ramires. He worked out well last season because we were playing counter-attack and he can outrun a lot of people. We're not gonna play like that this season and he's way too overvalued by our fans.

He loses the ball too often at centre midfield. That's where we played him when we first signed him and he looked out of sorts then.

That's because he wasn't used to English football yet and needed time to settle.

Another position he can play is at RCM, in a 4-4-2 diamond midfield. Used to play there for Benfica IIRC.