Ramires

DavidEU

Yeah, I suppose what goes around comes around. In 2009, they got past Chelsea despite having only one shot on target.

Football is football, to a certain degree i dont believe in that someone deserves to win, but then i do, barcelona footbalistically speaking deserved the cl title, and they have been overall the best team in history imo.

But im not a real believe of anti football tag as others are, but meh.

When i troll i admit it, but this time i have posted logical arguments and have gotten childish and angry replies which have provoked me into having fun with them.

Ive done nothing wrong really, its just the narrow mindedness. You can back track to all my posts and they all make sense. They get ugly and sometimes VERY UGLY when i talk to guys like davidson, orange banana or whatever that guys name is, spieg dudly, i cant even recall their names..point is,i like my own posts but they get ugly because they get controversial with your paradigm and thats undeniable. i understand your point and the real madrid thing might be pushing it, but its not my fault entirely.

Narrow mindedness and inmaturity exists in great amounts in several users here.

It's funny how you 'try' to act intelligent. You are not. You say nothing but the same recycled crap over and over and over again. I feel you are an uneducated child. Overall as a Human Being I give you an F and wish you you just dissapear from the face of the earth. You and your God Complex. That is all child. Deal with it.

It's funny how you 'try' to act intelligent. You are not. You say nothing but the same recycled crap over and over and over again. I feel you are an uneducated child. Overall as a Human Being I give you an F and wish you you just dissapear from the face of the earth. You and your God Complex. That is all child. Deal with it.

Deal with it then buddy, all this theatrics of yours entertain me, you have a 40 foot pinewood somewhere in you for you to be this gruntled, look for a therapist.

The fact is that i HURT you while not even trying to do so, my very existence makes you rile up, and i cant do anything but sit here and laugh.

I think that for a club with aspirations to success, you have to think about the big picture.

You are narrow minded when it comes to possibilities. The day i see a team with ramires as its main starting right winger, ill die a little. You need some real packaging going forward.

mcheacran should not play for chelsea this year as far as im concerned, there might be better options, essien is nearing the kind of status where he is dispensable if not already, and meireles certainly is if its nessecary for it to happen to bring in a truly world class midfielder.

Cmon now think about success.

Ramires is funnily enough an excellent right winger. His only weakness is crossing, he's one of the fastest players in Europe, he's a good dribbler (as evidenced by his Man City goal last year), he's intelligent and he will get back and defend every time we lose the ball. He's much more preferable to Hulk and Sturridge who are better than him in terms of attacking technique (i.e. shooting, crossing, dribbling) but are slower than him and don't have his stamina or work rate.

Also I think it's unfair to say that playing Ramires will lead to long term lack of success. He was, along with Cole, Cech and Drogba by far our best player in Europe and on par with Mata in terms of overall season performances.

Ramires is funnily enough an excellent right winger. His only weakness is crossing, he's one of the fastest players in Europe, he's a good dribbler (as evidenced by his Man City goal last year), he's intelligent and he will get back and defend every time we lose the ball. He's much more preferable to Hulk and Sturridge who are better than him in terms of attacking technique (i.e. shooting, crossing, dribbling) but are slower than him and don't have his stamina or work rate.

Also I think it's unfair to say that playing Ramires will lead to long term lack of success. He was, along with Cole, Cech and Drogba by far our best player in Europe and on par with Mata in terms of overall season performances.

Doesnt convince me. All you aspire for is anti football then against a team like barcelona. Aspire for the best instead of putting a fake winger.

and dont put words into my mouth, i didnt assure long term lack of success, it just doesnt convince me that putting him as winger is the best option. Any manager that comes into chelsea will agree.

you and me, cats and dogs, u always eat my dust though

Unfortunately you are not as good as me. You are, simply, not on my level. What you say is wrong. I am always right whereas you are always wrong. You have no proof in anything you say. You are unable to provide proof because you are a child. I cannot argue with a child as I am far superior.You are not as knowledgable as me in any matter, especially football. I am just on another level to you. Your arguments are Jibberish. Mine make perfect sense. A child like you needs to construct arguments better and with proof to compete with a superior being such as me, otherwise you will embarrass yourself child.

Taste of your own fucking medicine

Football is football, to a certain degree i dont believe in that someone deserves to win, but then i do, barcelona footbalistically speaking deserved the cl title, and they have been overall the best team in history imo.

But im not a real believe of anti football tag as others are, but meh.

So is their merit based on their style and their tag as best team, or is it based on effort? If its the former, then there is nothing more to discuss. If its the latter, I challenge you to explain how the Chelsea players fared poorly compared to the Spaniards.

Doesnt convince me. All you aspire for is anti football then against a team like barcelona. Aspire for the best instead of putting a fake winger.

and dont put words into my mouth, i didnt assure long term lack of success, it just doesnt convince me that putting him as winger is the best option. Any manager that comes into chelsea will agree.

Not really. Ramires is a very effective winger because he puts a lot of pressure on the opposition because of his pace. It forces them to sit a little deeper, allowing us more possession, and his backtracking nature negates an opposition attacking threat in case they have a good attacking left back. Also you did say "think about success", which I interpreted as Ramires' at right winger will not be as successful as Hulk or Sturridge.

Some people on this forum have considered Ramires at right back. But I think except in extraordinary circumstances (like Barcelona 2nd leg), we would be wasting his potential if we play him there.

Also KOF, stop insulting him. I don't think he's seen enough Chelsea games to realise how important Ramires is to our team, so cut him some slack.

Unfortunately you are not as good as me. You are, simply, not on my level. What you say is wrong. I am always right whereas you are always wrong. You have no proof in anything you say. You are unable to provide proof because you are a child. I cannot argue with a child as I am far superior.You are not as knowledgable as me in any matter, especially football. I am just on another level to you. Your arguments are Jibberish. Mine make perfect sense. A child like you needs to construct arguments better and with proof to compete with a superior being such as me, otherwise you will embarrass yourself child.

Kermit4.jpg

Y u so mad broski?

You cant touch me, you are mere human.

And this stops here, let the mods figure this out, but for the respect of this forum, go ahead and stop acting like a clown, child. I have owned you throughly enough. You want more ownage go to your daddy at home. You have been shunned for the mean while, simpleton. PM your master if you want to come at me.

Kermit4.jpg

Y u so mad broski?

You cant touch me, you are mere human.

And this stops here, let the mods figure this out, but for the respect of this forum, go ahead and stop acting like a clown, child. I have owned you throughly enough. You want more ownage go to your daddy at home.

Deal with it

You have been owned, clown. You are not on my level child. Stop embarrassing yourself. I will continue to own you as you are inferior to me. You are not good enough.

So is their merit based on their style and their tag as best team, or is it based on effort? If its the former, then there is nothing more to discuss. If its the latter, I challenge you to explain how the Chelsea players fared poorly compared to the Spaniards.

One can base it on whatever one feels like it. Sometimes barcelona fans have nothing more to talk about than tiki taka, comparable to how we had more shots on target i believe, than they did in the last two games, and with far less possesion.

General Consensus is about mastery of the game, barcelona goes beyond the chelsea match, as i said before, im not all that into the who deserves to win semantics but overall, everyone will prefer barcelona's mastery compared to chelsea's anti football. in terms considerable in the context of their meetings.

Not really. Ramires is a very effective winger because he puts a lot of pressure on the opposition because of his pace. It forces them to sit a little deeper, allowing us more possession, and his backtracking nature negates an opposition attacking threat in case they have a good attacking left back. Also you did say "think about success", which I interpreted as Ramires' at right winger will not be as successful as Hulk or Sturridge.

Some people on this forum have considered Ramires at right back. But I think except in extraordinary circumstances (like Barcelona 2nd leg), we would be wasting his potential if we play him there.

Also KOF, stop insulting him. I don't think he's seen enough Chelsea games to realise how important Ramires is to our team, so cut him some slack.

KOF is a clown, i have owned him throughly and thus his anger, his replys to me are quite entertaining, let him continue.

If you your self say ramires is not best option then all this ramires rw talk is irrelevent to me.

KOF is a clown, i have owned him throughly and thus his anger, his replys to me are quite entertaining, let him continue.

If you your self say ramires is not best option then all this ramires rw talk is irrelevent to me.

I'm afraid you are not smart enough. I am just too superior, clown. I'm just above you as a human being. You have been owned, child.

I wouldn't say mastery. Any team that fluffs that many chances is undeserving of both victory and claim to mastery.

Though this is all semantics.

Nah, i mean when it comes to the playing of the football, the passes, the thought into it, the taking of chances is another factor, but not what i based my comment around.

In the end the team that scores more goals than the other wins, but for barcelona fans, they always win because no one surpasses their football in their eyes.