Ramires

DavidEU

Too heard it's something with his kidney. Which is no good in any way, especially if it happened so suddenly.

Though I'd think the fact that there are no more reports and no obvious urgency points to the fact that it's not so bad. If it was something dangerous we'd probably have heard it already.

Fingers crossed.

Rami just posted the following message on his Instagram account:

Hello guys! As you saw, I was very sick yesterday minutes before the match because of a renal complication, but I'm well and home with my family. Thank God it was nothing serious and I will be fully recovered in a few weeks. Thank you to all that sent me messages and were with me. I would like to thank the Chelsea's medical team for the exceptional job. I was sad not to be part of the party on the pitch, but very pleased with the title, the only English title I had left to concur. Congratulations Chelsea!

https://instagram.com/p/2QzlvPlb9s/

So glad he's ok!

Given the hate this guys gets he pretty much the best squad player you can have. He can play DM, CM, RB, RW, RAM. Doesn't complain when he sits on the bench.

If he had brain, decent technique and consistency, I'd agree.

But let's face a single fact that he so often misses 5 metres pass that you can't praise him for his versatility.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ramires in talks with Chelsea over bumper new deal as John Obi Mikel looks set to leave. #CFC (Mail)

Initial discussions regarding a new long-term deal for Ramires have commenced and will continue over the summer. #CFC (Mail)

Ramires' current £65,000-per-week deal expires in 2017 and #CFC want to ensure there is no uncertainty over his long-term future. (Mail)

Ramires' attitude has impressed Mourinho and the Special One is keen to reward the former Benfica star with a contract extension (Mail) #CFC

Nice , but keeping him will end any chance of cashing in. In a few years , once his speed and acceleration wane, he really won't have much value. Sell him for £15m now , or end up recouping like £5m

• 2 weeks later...