Ramires

DavidEU

is he still injured or did something that upset Jose? never seem to be playing anymore.

Mourinho is never going to break up the partnership of Fabregas and Matic unless he has to while the option is playing him on the RW, which I doubt we would enjoy very much. Playing him as one of the 3 midfielders in a 4-3-3 is another possibility but Mourinho has hardly played that these days.

Mourinho is never going to break up the partnership of Fabregas and Matic unless he has to while the option is playing him on the RW, which I doubt we would enjoy very much. Playing him as one of the 3 midfielders in a 4-3-3 is another possibility but Mourinho has hardly played that these days.

Ah yeh makes sense, we only really played that in big games nowadays. I don't understand why Jose now prefer Mikel to Ramires in some big away games though, surely Ramires can do everything Mikel does but better.

Ah yeh makes sense, we only really played that in big games nowadays. I don't understand why Jose now prefer Mikel to Ramires in some big away games though, surely Ramires can do everything Mikel does but better.

Think Ramires isn't entirely fit yet, hence why Mourinho prefers to go for the safe option of using someone fit and healthy like Mikel. Ramires should start against Bradford.

Love his fearless march in duel and even if opponent bypasses him, he continues tracking him down.

I dont know why people still complain about passing and shooting, it was never Ramires strength. But his power and pace is clearly required in our midfield in big games and he adds just that.

Same frustrating Ramires but the kind we are used to seeing, bursts, tough, pace, woeful finishing, terrible decision making.

Jose "MY ramires is back."

Frustrating? He bossed the game, only Hazard was on his level today.

Shit finish but at least he had the bottle to pull the trigger unlike Costa and Hazard.

Same frustrating Ramires but the kind we are used to seeing, bursts, tough, pace, woeful finishing, terrible decision making.

I dont know... he was a wonderful finisher in around 2012 (FA cup final, Camp Nou for example).

We need a good Ramires, always good to have him in those big games.

I dont know... he was a wonderful finisher in around 2012 (FA cup final, Camp Nou for example).

We need a good Ramires, always good to have him in those big games.

He is an unreal finisher 1v1 but give him any other kind of shooting opportunity and he's pretty crap.

Jose "MY ramires is back."

FAR from it. And I'm not just saying that because of the chip he scored against Barca.

I hope Cesc will be playing as the 10 with Ramires next to Matic v City. His energy has been missed, he and Cesc can interchange to give him the opportunity to get into the box and score goals.

He most likely will be out, injured today so Ramires will play alongside Matic and Oscar

FAR from it. And I'm not just saying that because of the chip he scored against Barca.

Tbf I can see where it coming from, a break away today and then that shot horribly wide