Ramires

DavidEU

Actually it's now been revealed that the Germans basically took their foot off the gas at half-time so as not to embarrass the Brazilians, so maybe that had more to do with Rami's 'dominating' performance....at least until Schurrle came on and the Germans decided to start playing again. :D

ohhhh... so the germans took their foot off the gas... let the brazilians have 3 great chances (all having a major part by rambo) only to be foiled by neuer and then the germans thought "lets screw the samba dancers again"... seems legit!!!!

talk about not giving the due!!!

ohhhh... so the germans took their foot off the gas... let the brazilians have 3 great chances (all having a major part by rambo) only to be foiled by neuer and then the germans thought "lets screw the samba dancers again"... seems legit!!!!

talk about not giving the due!!!

No you're right. It's disgraceful that Rambo didn't get credit after that performance. Well done Ramires, pat on the head and a gold star.

perfect reply of someone who has nothing to counter with!!! so thank you!!!

I actually replied earlier by pointing out that the Germans actually took their foot off the gas (which they clearly did) and that Ramires's performance was nothing special, but simply looked ok (not good) because Paulinho, Oscar, Luiz Gustavo and Fernandinho were all very poor themselves.

I'm not the one with my knickers in a bunch because a guy who was actually poor by any objective measure didn't get credit for not being quite as shit as others who were worse.

Please put me on ignore though because I'm doing the same with you. Enjoy your time as a Chelsea supporter.

I actually replied earlier by pointing out that the Germans actually took their foot off the gas (which they clearly did) and that Ramires's performance was nothing special, but simply looked ok (not good) because Paulinho, Oscar, Luiz Gustavo and Fernandinho were all very poor themselves.

I'm not the one with my knickers in a bunch because a guy who was actually poor by any objective measure didn't get credit for not being quite as shit as others who were worse.

Please put me on ignore though because I'm doing the same with you. Enjoy your time as a Chelsea supporter.

and i replied back that germany SEEMED to put their foot off the gas for the only time that the brazilians were dominating them?? thats one :lol: way off putting it!!! brazilians simply came out stronger at the start of second half. those chances were their only hope of getting their and the crowd's spirits up. it had nothing to do with the germans taking their foot off the gas.

so now rambo was "poor". so the player who played 45 minutes and created 3 chances (2 key passes) was now poor. perfect!!!!

i like to have a laugh sometimes so dont wanna put u on ignore. i surely am enjoying my lifetime as chelsea supporter, worry about yourself!!!

Please swap Ramires for Khedira ASAP!

Khedira is far more intelligent but slower. I'm a khedira admirer and think he is one of the most underrated footballers out there.

The reason why Germans started playing well wasn't just because of lahm moving to right back, it was also mainly because khedira came into the midfield and provided a willing runner from the center for kroos and schweinstieger to pass to. Just like how arsenal became shit when ramsey got injured, germany have this same effect with khedira

• 3 weeks later...

Ramires will play every game (granted he's not suspended)..

People talk about hazard, matic, w.e, but I think ramires is the first person on the team sheet for jose all the time, everytime.

Only if we switch to 4-3-3.

even with 4-2-3-1, ramires will start most matches if not all (pending on fitness/suspensions)

Which is why chelsea needs to go 4-3-3, so cesc can see the field.

even with 4-2-3-1, ramires will start most matches if not all (pending on fitness/suspensions)

Which is why chelsea needs to go 4-3-3, so cesc can see the field.

You're probably right on the first point. I too hope we switch to 4-3-3, but Jose is stubborn when he wants to be.

Agreed. Still quite a lot of unnecessary fouls though, that would have probably been a card in league game.

Think the criticism last season was justified but maybe a bit harsh to in the scheme of things. Arguably his only poor season last year since he's been with us. Hopefully he can get back to where he was.