Ramires

DavidEU

tumblr_na9ggubZSm1qbtho3o1_500.jpg

Rami via FB: Having a nice day off with friends and family! Tendo um excelente dia de folga com amigos e família! #Oscar #Willian #Ivanovic #FilipeLuis #JulioCesar #Friends

LOL am I the only one amused that they're having a typical Brazilian day (there's even what seems to be Guaraná Antactica) and Brana is there?

This is awesome :lol:

Rami via FB: Having a nice day off with friends and family! Tendo um excelente dia de folga com amigos e família! #Oscar #Willian #Ivanovic #FilipeLuis #JulioCesar #Friends

LOL am I the only one amused that they're having a typical Brazilian day (there's even what seems to be Guaraná Antactica) and Brana is there?

Lol, how could Ivan got invited

Just like your post.

His post was spot on. He's missing this game because of rank stupidity.

The most frustrating player ever because he's capable of brilliant moments of skill, but most of the time even his most basic passes are 1 yard behind where the player actually wants it. Means they have to check runs and it slows down the play.

Any game where we're expecting to dominate possession, he shouldn't play.

"Grizzly bears have a better sense of smell than a hound dog and can detect food ... where food is abundant"

no chance of hiding it from him.

No he is not. He will start a lot games. He is not the first name on the teamsheet. When we play 4-3-3 he probably will start a lot. When we have games against the bigger teams he probably will start for tactical reasons but he will be a sub a few times as well. For instance when we play Leicester at home I would expect Jose to go something similar to:

Fabregas-Matic

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

You get the picture. I assume from the CM to strikers position the oly guaranteed starters are Fabregas, Matic, Costa and Hazard. Willian and Oscar are not certain starters but it is just an example of how we may line up when we don't need Ramires. Ramires is a very useful squad player but we don't need him in every game. Especially now that we have Fabregas.

I don't get how you think he is a certain starter. He has certain qualities but we don't necessarily need him for games where teams are not really going to attack us.

He is the first name on the team sheet.

You know why?

Rambo is exactly what mourinho likes in a player. A player that fights for the manager until the end of the game and does what the manager tells him to do.... With all of rambo's fouls and cards, not once did mourinho ever criticize ramires.

Mourinho likes players that fights for him every game regardless of their roles, etc, ramires is exactly that. Ramires is not a squad player to mourinho, he is key player.

You know why?

Rambo is exactly what mourinho likes in a player. A player that fights for the manager until the end of the game and does what the manager tells him to do.... With all of rambo's fouls and cards, not once did mourinho ever criticize ramires.

Mourinho likes players that fights for him every game regardless of their roles, etc, ramires is exactly that. Ramires is not a squad player to mourinho, he is key player.

Have a feeling that Matic will be the first name on the sheet for Mou.

Based on the preseason, I think Mou simply has 2 ideas of playing. One with Cesc-Matic in the pivot, to play against sides where we need to attack a lot. The other one is with Matic and Ramires in the pivot, and Cesc as the no 10, he will use this formation against stronger teams.

You know why?

I like Ramires but IMO he is limited , I DO hope he is not an automatic starter

You know why?

Thats what I thought too.

Mourinho lets this players know that they are important to the team despite not being a key player like Costa/Hazard/Terry/Cech.

You know why?

Matic is the first name on the team for me.