Ramires

DavidEU

I don't know why you guys keep saying you want Ramires gone, when he is Jose's number 1 player...

Ramires is the perfect utility player for Jose, something we don't have anymore. Also, Ramires will be here as long as Jose is here or unless he wants to leave to Madrid.

I don't understand what has happened that Ramires suddenly has worse respect than Kalou over here.

kalou was let go. so was bosingwa, mikel dint have much part to play, so every needs a scapegoat. unfortunately rambo's performances last half season were pretty poor so people are scapegoating him. nothing new on here.

i expect rambo to come back stronger than ever. with cesc, we will have the fluidity of changing to 4-3-3 which suits him more than anything else. so keep calm and trust in jose.

I like him a lot. He was one of the best players in the first 6 months and played almost every game. He did a lot of differente positions with good performances.

If we can get a lot of money for him (something more than 20M£) we can sell him. But he is a really good player.

In a 4-2-3-1 when Matic - Fabregas need time out or are injured we would have Chalobah,Van Ginkel (maybe Tiago) ,Oriel,Baker,Loftus-Cheek..light on experience but what worth is experience if your passing skills are that of a fat kid in the school yard..

Rumours today Ancelotti wants him for £25 million - dunno I'd maybe sell for that TBH

I think some of our Academy players could do just as well... And that's another £25 million in the kitty - could cover 90% of Luke Shaws transfer fee...

I actually started to think that he'd be a necessity if we signed Fabregas and let Mikel go, simply because of his workrate. But if those figures are close to being true then I'd sell him and use some of that money to buy a fuckload of Red Bull.

Chalobah and Van Ginkel are promising defensively, maybe even Ake. I'd even look at Alex Song who was rumoured to cost £10 million and is homegrown if we flogged Rami, because that fee (a profit no less) is just too enticing.

I actually started to think that he'd be a necessity if we signed Fabregas and let Mikel go, simply because of his workrate. But if those figures are close to being true then I'd sell him and use some of that money to buy a fuckload of Red Bull.

Chalobah and Van Ginkel are promising defensively, maybe even Ake. I'd even look at Alex Song who was rumoured to cost £10 million and is homegrown if we flogged Rami, because that fee (a profit no less) is just too enticing.

serious question? why should we fall back to a song-cesc pivot when they already have proven to be poor!!!

if rambo goes for 25mil (which i agree is a lot of money) then we should definitely be looking to sign another WC CM. i dont trust cesc one-bit. a pogba/vidal should be the kind of player we should be looking to sign!!!

BUT no one would give 25mill for Mikel

What does the money have to do with anything? We can spend around 150m this summer and still be fine with FFP.

Don't let the Luiz and Mata transfer fool you. We sold them because we wanted to and it was best for all parties involved. We are NOT a selling a club.