Ramires

DavidEU

Just realised that if he picks up a yellow card against Swansea tomorrow, which is pretty damn likely given his wrecklessness, then he will have accumulated 10 yellow cards and hence have ANOTHER (LOL) suspension - two matches this time. As another poster recently showed, our statistics without Ramires are unsurprisngly far more impressive so here's hoping he gets booked!

Just realised that if he picks up a yellow card against Swansea tomorrow, which is pretty damn likely given his wrecklessness, then he will have accumulated 10 yellow cards and hence have ANOTHER (LOL) suspension - two matches this time. As another poster recently showed, our statistics without Ramires are unsurprisngly far more impressive so here's hoping he gets booked!

Even if he isn't booked Luiz and Matic would most likely start together anyway

Ramires is only on 8 yellow cards, not 9.

This is not aimed at you but I know Ramires hasn't always been great. However, wishing him to get suspended and/or miss games for us is absolutely pathetic, especially at this point of the season where we need everyone fit and available to be able to juggle between two huge competitions. Never know he could still provide some vital contributions in games when we least expect it.

This is not aimed at you but I know Ramires hasn't always been great. However, wishing him to get suspended and/or miss games for us is absolutely pathetic, especially at this point of the season where we need everyone fit and available to be able to juggle between two huge competitions. Never know he could still provide some vital contributions in games when we least expect it.

Chipped goal in 2012 Semi Final campaign anybody? :)

Ramires is unpredictable - it drives me mad - it drives his team mates mad - but I bet it scares the fuck outta teams playing us - how can you defend against him? Sure he makes mistakes - but he's a Chelsea player and will support him :)

Hope all our players find some great form now :)

Haha well it was more of a tongue in cheek comment but I'm more than willing to eat my words if Ramires actually performs well. Chelsea TV said he's on 9 yellows though - 1:35 ish on http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1nqbab_cobham-report-11th-april_sport

Haha well it was more of a tongue in cheek comment but I'm more than willing to eat my words if Ramires actually performs well. Chelsea TV said he's on 9 yellows though - 1:35 ish on http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1nqbab_cobham-report-11th-april_sport

Hmmm. Checked WhoScored and ESPN and they had Ramires on 8 YCs though Guardian stated 9. Well either way, hope he doesn't pick up any silly yellow cards within the next 2 games. Might well need him for the game at Anfield.

First sign that Mourinho is starting to question his ability on the ball.

It's amazing how a player of his technical ability has been a key player for a team with big ambitions and huge spending power. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come. in the summer we have to reinforce the midfield with a complimentary player next to matic.

It's amazing how a player of his technical ability has been a key player for a team with big ambitions and huge spending power. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come. in the summer we have to reinforce the midfield with a complimentary player next to matic.

Their is always a spot for a player like ramires on any big team.

He would make a great squad player because you don't find many athletes like that in football. He should provide cover and tactical options, not be a first choice starter.

Their is always a spot for a player like ramires on any big team.

hence why i said "key player". I have no problem with him being a squad player for depth purposes.