test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DavidEU

Official: Ramires joins Chelsea

Started by DavidEU,

60 posts in this topic

Funny thing is that when I played manager mode in PES 2010 my scouts told me to look at him all the time, yet I never bought him :D

Jajaja so Funny ... You Know why... Same Tip was give to me about Neymar... and now I had Him on my Team With Aguero and Sneijder..... eyebrows.gif For 2012 Season... Very nice ha??

RAMIRES RAMIRES!!

Considering he can't speak a word of English, I guess Alex will help him learn the language, unless Alex is also not good at English.

Alex's English is okay. Ferreira, and Hilario are perfect. Not sure about Bosingwa.

This signing is brilliant, ramires is a driven player who loves a tackle. Ramires is exactly the type of player we need he is young hungry and he is a champion. I am so happy we have signed him because i think we rely too much on essien, in terms of pace and energy in midfield.

Ramires already showing his quality despite not playing, his arrival gee'd up Mikel to have a good game yesterday. :D

Well having competition is never a bad thing, unless your at Manchester City.

Well having competition is never a bad thing, unless your at Manchester City.

Yep. Constant rotating through the season of Mikel, Essien and Ramires IMO.

Ramires already showing his quality despite not playing, his arrival gee'd up Mikel to have a good game yesterday. :D

Do you remember how Drogba gee'd up his game when sheva came to the club ?. I think we have many driven players in our squad that love the challenge of a supposed world class player arriving at the club. Lol lets buy ozil and see how lampard reacts hahahahaha he will bloody win golden boot hahahahaha !

Do you remember how Drogba gee'd up his game when sheva came to the club ?. I think we have many driven players in our squad that love the challenge of a supposed world class player arriving at the club. Lol lets buy ozil and see how lampard reacts hahahahaha he will bloody win golden boot hahahahaha !

Add in Zhrikov as well... how when his transfer rumours came about and Malouda became so awesome last season.