Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DavidEU

Official: Ramires joins Chelsea

Started by DavidEU,

60 posts in this topic

Don't start the shirt number discussion again, please. Some of us here want Benayoun dead because he took the number 10 :rolleyes:

Don't start the shirt number discussion again, please. Some of us here want Benayoun dead because he took the number 10 :rolleyes:

Haha sorry about that.

Welcome to Chelsea Ramires, This signing reminds me of what we went through to get Essien. It was well worth it for Essien and I hope it is the same for Ramires.

I think we will have the perminant midfield trio of Lamps, Essien and Ramires with Lamps Free to roam....Scary

Pity all the suspense has hyped him up so much... Would have been much better for him if he had signed quickly and quietly. Looking forward to seeing him play alongside Essien, Lampard and Mikel emo5.gif

MARVELOUS!!! emo7.gifemo7.gif

WELCOME RAMIRES

I´m very Happy to see finaly the sing of the contract....

We Will help us so MUCH!!... Now I feel we have Replace Ballack.

GREAT!!!drunk.gif