Jack Cork on loan at Burnley

Should have offered them to clubs like Blackpool or clubs that lack funds...

No doubt. Seems like the club has been a little lazy when it comes to sending players on loan. If they'd worked hard enough, I'm sure both Bertrand and Cork could've ended up in EPL clubs. Can't really see what a CCC-loan spell can offer other than week in, week out first-team football. They got enough experience on the level already.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I guess it's time to say goodbye to Jack Cork..

The Clarets haven't ruled out the possibility of adding Cork to the books permanently themselves, with Chelsea thought to be looking for a fee of around £2million.

"We've discussed a lot of things with Chelsea, but I won't go into figures," said Laws.

"If any clubs are sniffing around, it means Jack is playing well. That is a good thing, because we've got him.

"We have him until the end of the season, unless someone puts in a firm offer to Chelsea, which they agree to.

"The simple case is there has to be a permanent move if Jack leaves this football club.

"We can then counter that, or maintain what we're doing now, which is chipping away slowly, but surely.

"One thing in our favour is Jack loves it here, and it would take some club to move him.

"We're doing everything possible to make this a more permanent move.

"We're being very patient and doing the right things.

"Jack likes that. He sees a future away from Chelsea maybe, and it would take some club to take him away from us."

I don't know what is that f*cking transfer policy on Chelsea...Why they don't keep these good young players???And this isn't the first case.So many young and good players we had in the club and they all are sold or will be sell.I think after 3 years we won't have young team.All young team will be sell.F*CKING "TRANSFER POLICY"

With that we only lose.

I don't know what is that f*cking transfer policy on Chelsea...Why they don't keep these good young players???And this isn't the first case.So many young and good players we had in the club and they all are sold or will be sell.I think after 3 years we won't have young team.All young team will be sell.F*CKING "TRANSFER POLICY"

With that we only lose.

Cork is probably not Chelsea level.

Cork is probably not Chelsea level.

boy you have no fucking idea.... Cork ist just brilliant, he has captained EVERY single England-youth-team he was playing for, he was ALWAYS the captain in every youthrank of our acadmy up to the reserves, he is with us since he's eight, he es MotM in 8 out of 10 Games he is solid, he's potential value is 15 Mio Pounds.... he has a decent technique, he has a superb vision, he always fights his teeth to the bones, he never gives up, his passing is mor than decent , you could say its near to be sublime, he is definitly better than yoss, kalou, paulo and Ramires...

Hes is EXACTLY what we need, paired with Lisandro Lopes or Negredo, a Gourcuff or Dembele or vdVaart or Sneijder or a Pjanic he would build exactly what we need more desperatly than anything else, a FUCKING BRIDGE between our over 30's and the youth...

boy you have no fucking idea.... Cork ist just brilliant, he has captained EVERY single England-youth-team he was playing for, he was ALWAYS the captain in every youthrank of our acadmy up to the reserves, he is with us since he's eight, he es MotM in 8 out of 10 Games he is solid, he's potential value is 15 Mio Pounds.... he has a decent technique, he has a superb vision, he always fights his teeth to the bones, he never gives up, his passing is mor than decent , you could say its near to be sublime, he is definitly better than yoss, kalou, paulo and Ramires...

Hes is EXACTLY what we need, paired with Lisandro Lopes or Negredo, a Gourcuff or Dembele or vdVaart or Sneijder or a Pjanic he would build exactly what we need more desperatly than anything else, a FUCKING BRIDGE between our over 30's and the youth...

My opinion ...we have never given Cork a chance ,,,NOW we should

Unfortunately I did not know any of this. But if it's all true, which I don't doubt, then what is this club doing?! (Not that I'm surprised of course.)

You..you hater!

;)

Clifford has more potential than him.

Cork also impressed on loans just like Conor, but I don't think that he has made any steps forward to be PL quality.

He can play as CB, RB, CM, but can you say that he is master of any of these positions?

Clifford has more potential than him.

Cork also impressed on loans just like Conor, but I don't think that he has made any steps forward to be PL quality.

He can play as CB, RB, CM, but can you say that he is master of any of these positions?

sry mate, connor has only one lone, whereas corky has more than 4 (if i remember right)...

and he was alway a 1st teamer, even when burnley was playing against they're downfall in such a critical period, he owned the yids midfield and scored a goal... and was a 1st-teamer...

its exactly what you're saying, he is not a MASTER, despite the fact he is a superb midfielder non the less, but he is exactly what we need, a reliabale, midfielder who can shine... but take a look you're self...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNvOJ3Kqd6c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdMhFjcjGO8

This is what we need.He is the new Lampard I think.

nice to see someone thinking the same way, his movement his passing, his technique absolutly everything besides his shooting looks like lampard... i said this last season already, but esk couldn't agree...

i think the same way like you mate... for me not mceachran is the next lampsy its cork. mceachran could be our own zizou or someone like it but he is no box to box midfielder, this for me is corky...

and thats why i think it would be the same wrong thing, like when westham sold lamps at 22 years of age to us...

sry mate, connor has only one lone, whereas corky has more than 4 (if i remember right)...

and he was alway a 1st teamer, even when burnley was playing against they're downfall in such a critical period, he owned the yids midfield and scored a goal... and was a 1st-teamer...

its exactly what you're saying, he is not a MASTER, despite the fact he is a superb midfielder non the less, but he is exactly what we need, a reliabale, midfielder who can shine... but take a look you're self...

Sorry because i am late. I hope you are right and i am wrong. We need good young players. :D

Given our shortage of midfield options this season i was very surprised to see Jack go out on loan again and showed the club have no intention of keeping him around. It seems like that group of players has just been written off even though they are all good players with a lot of experience now (Cork, Bertrand and Mancienne). Cork is a great passer of the ball and comfortable in possession he isn't as forward thinking as a players like Lamps but he would offer us a lot i think and it really isn't a good sign for youth development at Chelsea that players like Jack are not getting a chance.