Bertrand Traoré

Swoopz

I have been following Bertrand Traore's progress since our Asian tour some while back when he played well. I honestly believe this guy is going to become bigger than Hazard and our star man within 2-3 years. He has tremendous vision and skills to match. I really hope Mourinho give him match time, or loan him to big EPL team. I would hate to see him warm up bench or play in reserve team, as he is too good of a talent for that.

I am curious how others feel about him.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its impossible but it would be great to be able to have no pressure at all, say like a mid table PL side, so we could do all the things we would love to do. Like using the lads like him who have glimpses of being very good or putting in our good academy lads.

But we have too much pressure and expectations on us to do that and I dont think theres an easy answer to be able to do it.

Its a shame we dont have a 'B' team as that would solve alot of problems but we dont so its either send them out on the loanagoround or take a gamble and if they dont make it in the years chance theyre given then they go again.

I have been following Bertrand Traore's progress since our Asian tour some while back when he played well. I honestly believe this guy is going to become bigger than Hazard and our star man within 2-3 years. He has tremendous vision and skills to match. I really hope Mourinho give him match time, or loan him to big EPL team. I would hate to see him warm up bench or play in reserve team, as he is too good of a talent for that.

I am curious how others feel about him.

Seems like he has an eye for goal, has progressed through the ranks with flying colours as well. However, Hazard is a potential Ballon D'or winner for Traore to displace him as our top dog he'd have to be a Ballon D'or winner! I think you've set the bar a little high but I do think he can be a special player if his growth isn't stunted

Pretty much guaranteed he is staying according to Mourinho. He said he has five wingers and also mentioned it's better for Salah to leave. So it becomes: Hazard, Willian, Cuadrado, Moses, and Traore.

Personally I'm happy with this. If Moses leaves and Pedro comes in it would be even better.

Can Bertrand Traoré seize his chance on Chelsea’s pre-season tour?

Link. http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/20/can-bertrand-traore-seize-his-chance-on-chelseas-pre-season-tour-5303174/#ixzz3gSiwLb9G

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe Jose wants to bet on Traore as right-winger along this season.

For me, I prefer to bet on Traore than sing Pedro Rodriguez.

This year we do not have anxiety / obsession to win trophies like last season and maybe we can bet on the youth to regenerate our team.

Players like Zouma, Ruben Loftus-Cheek (maybe Stones) and Traore can be our surprise for this season, with Cahill (or John Terry), Ramires (maybe Witsel) and Willian as veteran solution for the matches where Jose prefers to bet on veteran players. The season is long and to fight for every trophy we need to use all our squad.

Maybe this preseason is a good time to see how they can or can not play with us.

CKJTe8yWoAAQR6g.jpg

Regards.

If he impresses in pre season Jose could be convinced to keep him the the team and use him in cup games. Before or fans start going crazy we should remain patient and follow his progress in the pre season and then we'll see.

Does he count as homegrown?

Can't help but feel that people are building incredibly high false hopes and that he's getting loaned out after preseason. I hope I am wrong, though.

He likely will. I don't think we aren't interested in Pedro... it would be stupid to pass up a chance to sign him to give Traore a chance I think. Still needs a bit of developing, he had a good year last season but still obviously another loan would be better.

This year we do not have anxiety / obsession to win trophies like last season

WHY NOT??

We should always be trying to win at all costs. Always be trying to improve the squad. We are a long shot from being anywhere near perfect. I just dont understand why so many of us are content with how we are now.

If he impresses in pre season Jose could be convinced to keep him the the team and use him in cup games. Before or fans start going crazy we should remain patient and follow his progress in the pre season and then we'll see.

Does he count as homegrown?

In FM he does, but I doubt he is.

WHY NOT??

We should always be trying to win at all costs. Always be trying to improve the squad. We are a long shot from being anywhere near perfect. I just dont understand why so many of us are content with how we are now.

I agree with him. Jose had gone 2 years without a trophy, i feel like he was feeling the pressure. Now, while he still wants to win, has more leeway and can afford to take more risks, i.e playing youngsters.

Can Bertrand Traoré seize his chance on Chelsea’s pre-season tour?

Link. http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/20/can-bertrand-traore-seize-his-chance-on-chelseas-pre-season-tour-5303174/#ixzz3gSiwLb9G

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe Jose wants to bet on Traore as right-winger along this season.

For me, I prefer to bet on Traore than sing Pedro Rodriguez.

This year we do not have anxiety / obsession to win trophies like last season and maybe we can bet on the youth to regenerate our team.

Players like Zouma, Ruben Loftus-Cheek (maybe Stones) and Traore can be our surprise for this season, with Cahill (or John Terry), Ramires (maybe Witsel) and Willian as veteran solution for the matches where Jose prefers to bet on veteran players. The season is long and to fight for every trophy we need to use all our squad.

Maybe this preseason is a good time to see how they can or can not play with us.

CKJTe8yWoAAQR6g.jpg

Regards.